ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 10
« First < 23456 78910 >
Nzoner's Game Room>If Reid doesn't get fired
FlintHillsChiefs 07:11 PM 01-06-2018
I'm fucking done. The tub of gelatinous goo can go FUCK himself. FIRE him or I quit
[Reply]
loochy 12:27 PM 10-23-2021
OP is a complete retard. No wonder he wants to delete his account.
[Reply]
Bearcat 12:29 PM 10-23-2021
Originally Posted by HayWire:
Sorry, this a a stupid bump

My fault GCat

But some of these are funny as hell.
Just the fact that one of the most obnoxious posters ever was telling people to relax and everything he said came true over the course of the next two seasons.

And it's a little amusing this was bumped on Titans week.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:32 PM 10-23-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Just the fact that one of the most obnoxious posters ever was telling people to relax and everything he said came true over the course of the next two seasons.

And it's a little amusing this was bumped on Titans week.
Was Tigger permabanned, or did he leave voluntarily?

If he was banned, can we bring him back so we can point and laugh?
[Reply]
HayWire 12:35 PM 10-23-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:

No.

As a future mod I'm not allowing this.

But I will allow you to laugh at Bear.

You're welcome
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 12:53 PM 10-23-2021
Originally Posted by FlintHillsChiefs:
I'm ****ing done. The tub of gelatinous goo can go **** himself. FIRE him or I quit
Blaspheme. Mods, please ban for a week.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 01:00 PM 10-23-2021
The frustration with Reid was legit. Hell, he still has his moments of pant filling dipshittery on the sideliines.

The best way to describe it is probably like a Dark Souls player that is pretty good at the game, but has a few certain enemy types that just push his shit in all the time, and no matter how long he plays the game, those enemy types will always be a problem.

Then, someone tells him about how to get the Black Knight Halberd at the beginning of the game. Then, these enemy types have no chance because the Black Knight Halberd is so OP, it just breaks the game. The player doesnt need to improve at his weakness, because the weapon simply makes them irrelevant.

Patrick Mahomes is the Black Knight Halberd.

Clock management issues late in games was no longer an issue because Patrick was going out and going up 2+ scores on teams.

Dumb playcalling was overcome because Patrick could turn what looked like a dead play, sure sack, into a jaw dropping throw for first downs or touchdowns.

Andy is still the same dude that presided over those horrible losses at Indy and at home to the Titans. He still makes some really dumbass playcalling decisions in games. He still takes timeouts on defense he has no business taking.

He just has the best weapon in the game now and doesnt get punished for it nearly as bad, because 15 is just otherworldly.

Flame away. But thats how I see it.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 02:00 PM 10-23-2021
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
The frustration with Reid was legit. Hell, he still has his moments of pant filling dipshittery on the sideliines.

The best way to describe it is probably like a Dark Souls player that is pretty good at the game, but has a few certain enemy types that just push his shit in all the time, and no matter how long he plays the game, those enemy types will always be a problem.

Then, someone tells him about how to get the Black Knight Halberd at the beginning of the game. Then, these enemy types have no chance because the Black Knight Halberd is so OP, it just breaks the game. The player doesnt need to improve at his weakness, because the weapon simply makes them irrelevant.

Clock management issues late in games was no longer an issue because Patrick was going out and going up 2+ scores on teams.

Dumb playcalling was overcome because Patrick could turn what looked like a dead play, sure sack, into a jaw dropping throw for first downs or touchdowns.

Andy is still the same dude that presided over those horrible losses at Indy and at home to the Titans. He still makes some really dumbass playcalling decisions in games. He still takes timeouts on defense he has no business taking.

He just has the best weapon in the game now and doesnt get punished for it nearly as bad, because 15 is just otherworldly.

You can delete your account too.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:06 PM 10-23-2021
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Most of those playoff games were a loooong time ago. You don't need me to remind you what NFL stands for. Reid was a great coach who's window shut. Now he just stuck in perpetual one and done(beating Hoyer hardly counts)

This didn’t age well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Bearcat 02:36 PM 10-23-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:

Permabanned, apparently only a month after this thread and going Full Tigger.

Never go Full Tigger.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:39 PM 10-23-2021
What a dumb thread and a bunch of dumb fucks....wow
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:40 PM 10-23-2021

Jfc. Look how awful Belichick is without Brady and you will see how awful this post is
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 03:21 PM 10-23-2021
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
You can delete your account too.
Why should I leave? You're clearly the one having an issue seeing an opinion different from yours.

Maybe youre the one who should take your sensitive, chapped little ass and **** off? Just a suggestion, for your own sake.

I dont have a problem with your opinion or if you disagree with me. Make a counter point. Explain why you think my take is off, get the nuthooks, tell me to drink antifreeze and aids, or whatever, but I am pretty tired of the JDPrez-esque attitude lately around here of "be a blind homer and say nothing critical" or get censored, banned, or told to leave.

This place used to have bigger balls, honestly.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 03:28 PM 10-23-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Jfc. Look how awful Belichick is without Brady and you will see how awful this post is
Look how terrible Andy has been in the playoffs with Alex, and then look at 3 straight AFC title appearances, back to back superbowl appearances, and one superbowl win with Patrick Mahomes and youll see how spot on the post is.
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:40 PM 10-23-2021
Look how terrible Andy has been in the playoffs with Alex, and then look at 3 straight AFC title appearances, back to back superbowl appearances, and one superbowl win with Patrick Mahomes and youll see how spot on the post is.
Where does Andy Reid rank in terms of head coaches, do you think?

If he were to retire at the end of this season, what do you think are the odds that we'd get an upgrade at head coach?
[Reply]
TLO 03:42 PM 10-23-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
He's not getting fired. :-)
This post aged well.

Thanks
[Reply]
Page 6 of 10
« First < 23456 78910 >
Up