ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 19
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>MNF Week 2 - Falcons @ Eagles
Easy 6 04:11 PM 09-16-2024
Hooo lawdy, this could become a Benny Hill level comedy romp in a hurry

Not sure what to think about Atlanta, they kinda look like a hot mess with some genuine talent sprinkled in, and a completely unproven OC thrust into the big chair

Did anyone else see the opening of Countdown? some big fat dude and Jason Kelce did a chest bump onstage and fatty limped off badly afterward :-)
[Reply]
ping2000 07:08 PM 09-16-2024
Originally Posted by EPodolak:
Listening to Belichick is like listening to any JAG coach, given how things ended.
Better than listening to fuck wax on about some player he has a gay crush on.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:08 PM 09-16-2024
Hurts had someone open in the middle the last two passing plays, but he didn't even look at either one of them.
[Reply]
ping2000 07:11 PM 09-16-2024
Both of these teams are boring and suck. Basically only here to root for sprained groins.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:12 PM 09-16-2024
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
Difference of opinion here; Peyton was surrounded by #1 pics and Eli had an elite defense. Neither one really ever impressed me. Today's NFL is, IMO, a totally different game.

Peyton was an on-the-field OC. He called his own plays, fcs. He'd destroy these defenses today. Eli wasn't as good, but he probably knows the game at a much higher level than Josh or Burrow.

The game is different now, totally agree with that. It's less cerebral, much more about athleticism. Which is why scoring is down. And why this game looks like it's being called by a pair of nitwits.
[Reply]
Hark Clunt 07:16 PM 09-16-2024
our pass rush has gotta bone cousins
[Reply]
ping2000 07:17 PM 09-16-2024
Originally Posted by Hark Clunt:
our pass rush has gotta bone cousins
I like that!!
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:22 PM 09-16-2024
Falcons have some ball players. Actually would think our offense can have a nice day though - those cross-conference matchups are nice, teams aren’t used to our stuff offensively.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 07:23 PM 09-16-2024
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Peyton was an on-the-field OC. He called his own plays, fcs. He'd destroy these defenses today. Eli wasn't as good, but he probably knows the game at a much higher level than Josh or Burrow.

The game is different now, totally agree with that. It's less cerebral, much more about athleticism. Which is why scoring is down. And why this game looks like it's being called by a pair of nitwits.
Fair enough; the game today is much faster. Peyton also had the advantage of only a few elite offenses to play against. it was basically Indy vs NE. If Peyton had not been injured and been gifted a SB in Denver along with cheating, I might have a more positive opinion of him. Eli was lucky, IMO. Which every team has to have some of to be successful.

Yeah, defenses are basically forcing teams to run and take away the elite QB factor. Like the Bengals, it's fine to be able to have a long drive yet taking 8 minutes and getting a FG takes away your own drives as well as theirs.
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:24 PM 09-16-2024
Originally Posted by EPodolak:
Listening to Belichick is like listening to any JAG coach, given how things ended.
Sure maybe his status is overblown, but I still contend that he and the Manning bros casual insider banter is > Aikman/Buck... c'mon you know I'm right
[Reply]
Monticore 07:27 PM 09-16-2024
Throw it to London dick face.
[Reply]
Monticore 07:28 PM 09-16-2024
Dont eagles age bunch of first rounds d line
[Reply]
EPodolak 07:33 PM 09-16-2024
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Sure maybe his status is overblown, but I still contend that he and the Manning bros casual insider banter is > Aikman/Buck... c'mon you know I'm right
Always watch the Mannings for MNF.
[Reply]
Hark Clunt 07:34 PM 09-16-2024
in an alternate timeline, cousins is our QB this season.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:37 PM 09-16-2024
Is Ryan Clark's phaser set on stun.
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:40 PM 09-16-2024
Originally Posted by Hark Clunt:
in an alternate timeline, cousins is our QB this season.
Cousins is like Smiff with a willingness to let it rip more often
[Reply]
Page 6 of 19
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up