ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 58
« First < 23456 789101656 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyreek Hill arrested?
staylor26 08:54 AM 09-08-2024

TYREEK HILL ARRESTED BEFORE OPENING KICKOFF RIGHT OUTSIDE HARD ROCK STADIUM #nfl #nflopeningday #fantasyfootball #espn #miami #MiamiDolphins pic.twitter.com/9MtCikLMcS

— Nolan (@NolanFried73315) September 8, 2024

Dolphins WR Tyreek Hill was detained by police today entering the stadium for a driving violation, per his agent Drew Rosenhaus. But Rosenhaus said Hill will play today.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) September 8, 2024

[Reply]
scho63 02:08 PM 09-08-2024
Originally Posted by scho63:
He should do a new TD celebration today.

Him and his teammates should should get on the ground with their hands behind their backs like they are being arrested.
NAILED IT!
[Reply]
gruffbull 02:11 PM 09-08-2024
Probably best to wait for the body cam. I just don't like the idea of looking into the vehicle to see who it is and deciding to let people go because of who they are. All I know is I've never been thrown on the ground and cuffed because I act like I have a brain when pulled over.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 02:19 PM 09-08-2024

One of the officers involved in the detainment of Tyreek Hill has been placed on administrative leave. pic.twitter.com/5JM7b0z8Tm

— Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) September 8, 2024

[Reply]
cabletech94 02:45 PM 09-08-2024
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
I KNEW THERE WAS A LADY COP INVOLVED!!!!

(just kidding, she's the boss. still might wanna get a pregnancy test, tbh)
[Reply]
cabletech94 02:46 PM 09-08-2024
also, never trust a man (or woman) with 2 first names.......
[Reply]
kevrunner 09-08-2024, 02:53 PM
This message has been deleted by kevrunner. Reason: duplicate
seamonster 03:14 PM 09-08-2024
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
He wouldn't be detained for reckless driving. It had to be for mouthing off.If he was mouthing off, turn the body cam on and show us the video. Then deal with it after the game. What, they didn't know who he was, his plate numbers or where they could find him?
Micropenis with a badge can't handle an alpha dog NFL player saying mean things to him?
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 03:19 PM 09-08-2024
Originally Posted by gruffbull:
Probably best to wait for the body cam. I just don't like the idea of looking into the vehicle to see who it is and deciding to let people go because of who they are. All I know is I've never been thrown on the ground and cuffed because I act like I have a brain when pulled over.
I don't think celebrities should get a free pass but for major events you better be really really damn sure you're right. They know there is the biggest sports event of the year going on. Whether it's a golfer or a title card boxer or a politician heading to a debate... You are talking about delays with multi million dollar impacts. There is a reason for special security and logistics to make sure players can show up to their games on time. So yeah those need to be treated way more delicately than if he was showing up for, say, a practice.

Weve seen plenty of instances of overreach in these situations. just a few months ago Scottie scheffler got railroaded with similar charges. Assaulting an officer, reckless driving. It turns out all the dude did was make an innocent mistake pulling into the parking lot while a security officer jumped onto his car for no good reason. It could've costed him and the tournament millions. Hell, if it costed scheffler even a few strokes thats an expensive as hell mistake.

I think we'd all agree we would have a very different tone if this was mahomes
[Reply]
BigRedChief 03:20 PM 09-08-2024
Memes are fun

JUST IN: Image of the police officer who put Tyreek Hill in handcuffs has been released pic.twitter.com/Wiz02l3WzK

— NFL Memes (@NFL_Memes) September 8, 2024

[Reply]
Bump 03:29 PM 09-08-2024
I want to imagine that Tyreek was yapping his mouth "I'm the cheetah mayne, 30 m's a year, I drive fast because I play fast, no kap"

But show the footage
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 03:44 PM 09-08-2024
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I assume it was for DWI- Driving While Impregnating.
/thread

:-)
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 04:55 PM 09-08-2024
Did anybody else see his onfield postgame interview? What a thug! He has changed for the worse since leaving the Chiefs. Thugs gonna act like thugs. Fuck that POS.
[Reply]
GeorgeZimZam 05:09 PM 09-08-2024
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Did anybody else see his onfield postgame interview? What a thug! He has changed for the worse since leaving the Chiefs. Thugs gonna act like thugs. Fuck that POS.
WTF are you talking about? This is thuggery?

Tyreek Hill after a WHIRLWIND day, with our @Melanie_Collins pic.twitter.com/IaErQMEFlH

— NFL on CBS 🏈 (@NFLonCBS) September 8, 2024

[Reply]
Calcountry 05:41 PM 09-08-2024
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Imagine you’re running from a cop and it’s Tyreek Hill

RIP you lol
That’s when you let the police dog go.
[Reply]
TLO 05:59 PM 09-08-2024
Originally Posted by gruffbull:
I want to see the Body Cam footage as well
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:00 PM 09-08-2024
Originally Posted by GeorgeZimZam:
WTF are you talking about? This is thuggery?

Every time he speaks in front of the camera I’m reminded of why the Chiefs kept him out of the limelight during his time in KC lol

At the same time, it is almost endearing to see a guy so successful in life that he doesn’t feel any need to professionalize his approach in the slightest.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 58
« First < 23456 789101656 > Last »
Up