ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Nzoner's Game Room>"Chiefs fans should be worried"
Titty Meat 09:09 PM 01-21-2024
- Tony Romo

I'm worried alright. Worried how the fuck I'm going to sleep tonight got work tomorrow. What a great fucking win!
[Reply]
wachashi 07:41 AM 01-22-2024
The CBS hosts failed to mention the Bills injuries before the game when they were making their picks. They didn't say a word about it at halftime. But once the game was over and the Bills lost, each and every one of them brought up the injuries. Simms, Cowher, Esiason, Burleson all did it.

Curious.
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:50 AM 01-22-2024
Originally Posted by splatbass:
Some of you get really sensitive when someone doesn’t slobber over the Chiefs. You can’t really let that shit bother you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He doesn't do his job. His job isn't to slobber the Chiefs. His job is to offer color commentary on the game. He doesn't do that.
[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 07:51 AM 01-22-2024
Originally Posted by wachashi:
The CBS hosts failed to mention the Bills injuries before the game when they were making their picks. They didn't say a word about it at halftime. But once the game was over and the Bills lost, each and every one of them brought up the injuries. Simms, Cowher, Esiason, Burleson all did it.

Curious.
Part of the game. KC lost O-line and had to play a road game in Tampa in the Super Bowl. No one said anything about that other than Mahomes ran around a lot because of Tampas D.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 07:58 AM 01-22-2024
Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo:
Part of the game. KC lost O-line and had to play a road game in Tampa in the Super Bowl. No one said anything about that other than Mahomes ran around a lot because of Tampas D.
Right. Part of being a SB winner in a physical game like football is having the depth to deal with injuries and having players who can fight through pain.

I don't remember Brady caring about the Chiefs injuries when he talked shit to Honey Badger or threw the SB trophy when he was partying w his teammates after that SB win.

It's a physical game so injuries are a part of it.
[Reply]
ChiTown 08:05 AM 01-22-2024
Some of you get really sensitive when someone doesn’t slobber over the Chiefs. You can’t really let that shit bother you.

This has nothing to do with being sensitive. This has to do with 2 guys, 1 in particular, who can’t do his job any longer because he’s a fanboi. A color guy has to bring insight into the game. He has to let you know what the teams are doing, or why they are doing this or that. His job isn’t to call the game over midway through the 2nd qtr or to tell a fan base they should be worried down 1 score with the ball. He’s completely worthless at his job at this point, and he ruins my experience watching the game. Therefore, he’s been muted.
[Reply]
stevieray 08:07 AM 01-22-2024
Why I listen to Mitch.
[Reply]
Lzen 09:30 AM 01-22-2024

Some of us would just prefer that the commentators don't slobber over either team. Is that too much to ask? :-)
[Reply]
ChiTown 09:34 AM 01-22-2024
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Some of us would just prefer that the commentators don't slobber over either team. Is that too much to ask? :-)
It’s really THAT fucking simple. Do your gawdamn job that you are getting overpaid to do, and no one will give a shit. He overreacts to everything in game and then does his fanboi routine. It’s not fun to listen to. I want analysis. If I want dumbass commentary and overreaction, I’ll go to the GDT :-)
[Reply]
Lzen 09:35 AM 01-22-2024
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
Yeah, I don't get the hate for Chris Collinsworth, but heck, we are all different. I actually enjoy his enthusiasm.

To be honest though, I don't usually pay much attention to what any of them are saying as I am concentrating on the game.
I have always enjoyed Collinsworth. However, his tirade about Jawaan Taylor in the first game of this season was just too much. Otherwise, he is a good game commentator, IMO.
[Reply]
DaFace 09:37 AM 01-22-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
He doesn't do his job AT ALL anymore.

OOOOHHHH JIM ISN'T JOSH ALLEN GREAT MAYBE HE WINS IT ALL THIS YEAR???

That's not color commentary. That's bullshit that anybody can do/say. You can bring in anybody with a less annoying voice to say shit like that.

He's bad at his job. Period.
Yeah, it's like he got paid and then got lazy. He doesn't really do ANYTHING to actually analyze or explain the game - he just constantly spews bullshit that isn't even accurate half the time. I really wish CBS would replace him on their top crew so we wouldn't have to hear his inane commentary all the time.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 09:41 AM 01-22-2024
Originally Posted by Lzen:
I have always enjoyed Collinsworth. However, his tirade about Jawaan Taylor in the first game of this season was just too much. Otherwise, he is a good game commentator, IMO.
I used to like him. It gets really old really fast when out of his mouth comes
"He (fill in the player) is one of the, if not the best in the league" and crap like that. I have heard him call a dozen separate Defensive ends THE best in the league. He wears on a guy, well me anyway.
[Reply]
Kiimo 09:58 AM 01-22-2024
Three cheers for Randy Moss. Alex has to pick the Chiefs, Moss doesn't.

rumors of his demise have been greatly exaggerated
[Reply]
DaFace 10:19 AM 01-22-2024
#analysis

I’m sorry come again Tony Romo?? pic.twitter.com/48blDaX2xH

— Devan Kaney (@Devan_Kaney) January 22, 2024

[Reply]
KCJake 10:24 AM 01-22-2024
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Bigger annoyance for me was Nantz. He had absolutely no razzle dazzle in his voice calling big plays for KC yet I thought he might jizz anytime Buffalo made a hot play.
This right here. He lost his shit everytime Buffalo rushed for 5 yards. Mahomes hits Kelce for 30 yards and it was crickets ..
[Reply]
Skyy God 10:26 AM 01-22-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
The guy needs to go. I don't know how CBS can keep this asshole around.

He doesn't analyze shit. ****, at least Collinsworth talks about actual football plays when he does the game.

Romo has been reduced to just screeching like a girl and saying dumb cliche bullshit.

MAYBE THIS IS THE YEAR ALLEN GETS HIS SUPER BOWL

Maybe it's not, Tony. Either way, maybe you should calm the **** down and just describe what it is you're actually seeing instead of speculating over who just "wants it more"
Romo has gotten way fucking lazy since his first 1-2 years.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Up