ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 10
« First < 23456 78910 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Ever since Sirianni's bloating at Chiefs fans, the Eagles have seemingly fallen apart
RunKC 10:12 PM 12-22-2023
Remember this from Dick Sirianni?

Nick Sirianni:

“HEY, I DONT HEAR SHIT ANYMORE, CHIEFS FANS!! SEE YA!!”pic.twitter.com/4XB3msLEUc

— JPAFootball (@jasrifootball) November 22, 2023

The Eagles are 1-3 and lost 3 in a row since he did that while getting boat raced twice and topping it off by losing to Drew fucking Lock in epic fashion. They went from the 1st seed to 5th seed.

They replaced their DC with Patriot trash and then got the Patriot trash result of letting Drew Lock drive down and score the game winning TD.

Now there's this...uh oh

Full article from @PhillyInquirer here: https://t.co/Pf7c8h7ZND

— Eagles Nation (@PHLEaglesNation) December 22, 2023

[Reply]
RedRaider56 08:40 AM 01-01-2024
Originally Posted by bobbything:
This is absolute gold.
Reminds me of Chris Farley's SNL motivational speaker who lived in a van down by the river... :-):-)
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:38 AM 01-01-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Holy shit Sirianni is terrible

Eh, that’s not too terrible, just typical play-not-to-lose bullshit. Every coach does it at some point.
[Reply]
seamonster 09:54 AM 01-01-2024

The only functional part of the eagles is the offense. Their defense is orchestrated by a clown (Matt Patricia) and got molested by the Washington Football Team, twice. To this day I have no idea what the hell happened with the Chiefs when they played this team in Nov. Should have blown out the Eagles.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:55 AM 01-01-2024

:-) that is GOLD
[Reply]
notorious 10:28 AM 01-01-2024
This could be us if we didn’t win it last year.

I’m thankful every day. Super Bowl wins make it so much easier to deal with.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:32 AM 01-01-2024
He's Todd Haley with a more talented roster.
[Reply]
tredadda 11:10 AM 01-01-2024
It just goes to show how much of their success was a product of Steichen/Gannon vs Siriani.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:29 AM 01-01-2024
I was worried we'd run out of asshole yelling Eagles fans when EDP got put in prison, but thankfully that guy on Twitter is here
[Reply]
Bowser 11:43 AM 01-01-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I was worried we'd run out of asshole yelling Eagles fans when EDP got put in prison, but thankfully that guy on Twitter is here
No shit? Listening to that rant made me wonder what had happened to EDP....
[Reply]
vonBobo 12:20 PM 01-01-2024
After last season's super bowl loss, eagles complained way too much about the turf instead of asking themselves why they showed up completely under prepared.
[Reply]
DRM08 12:24 PM 01-01-2024
Originally Posted by seamonster:
The only functional part of the eagles is the offense. Their defense is orchestrated by a clown (Matt Patricia) and got molested by the Washington Football Team, twice. To this day I have no idea what the hell happened with the Chiefs when they played this team in Nov. Should have blown out the Eagles.
Three silly mistakes by Mahomes, Kelce, and MVS cost them 21 points. Pretty wild how much a game can swing on just a few plays.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 02:27 PM 01-01-2024
Remember when beating the Mahomes was a curse? Welcome Eagles.
The only ones that it has not happened to was Denver this year.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:32 PM 01-01-2024
Originally Posted by Bowser:
No shit? Listening to that rant made me wonder what had happened to EDP....
Oh boy.

Who's going to tell him? :-)
[Reply]
wazu 02:37 PM 01-01-2024
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Remember when beating the Mahomes was a curse? Welcome Eagles.
The only ones that it has not happened to was Denver this year.
Denver received the worst curse of all. They won games and screwed over their draft position in the same year they decided to murder their cap by cutting a QB they traded their whole franchise to acquire.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 03:40 PM 01-01-2024
Originally Posted by wazu:
Denver received the worst curse of all. They won games and screwed over their draft position in the same year they decided to murder their cap by cutting a QB they traded their whole franchise to acquire.
I accept this punishment
[Reply]
Page 6 of 10
« First < 23456 78910 >
Up