ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 11
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Josh Uche Traded to Chiefs
SHOWTIME 10:52 AM Today

The #Patriots are trading pass-rusher Josh Uche to the #Chiefs, sources tell me and @MikeGarafolo. Coming off a win, KC lands a a new player on the edge. pic.twitter.com/FGnWGIDom3

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) October 28, 2024

[Reply]
RealSNR 11:27 AM Today
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Andy said today they think they’ll be fine at corner. Guessing this was part of that thought.

That was my biggest concern, but Spags has shown the ability to get guys ready to play increased roles when we need them.

Remember when we told Ken Fuller to play safety midway through 2019? And he was pretty damn good?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:28 AM Today
Great move
[Reply]
louie aguiar 11:29 AM Today
Uche beating Wanya last year

Wanya Morris against Josh Uche. Pass protection is where Wanya needs the most work and Uche timed this speed to power bench press perfectly. Caught Wanya on one foot and down he goes. Uche is legit pic.twitter.com/jl4X8CX2Uc

— Daniel Harms�� (@InHarmsWay19) December 18, 2023

[Reply]
ChiefsHawk 11:29 AM Today
Next question is whats the cap hit
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 11:30 AM Today
AND Omenihu is coming back in a few weeks!
[Reply]
Mecca 11:30 AM Today
Originally Posted by ChiefsHawk:
Next question is whats the cap hit
He's on a 1 year 3 million dollar deal so jack shit.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 11:32 AM Today
wait what uche is good

lets fuckin go
[Reply]
SHOWTIME 11:32 AM Today
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
Uche beating Wanya last year

Yeah, we don’t have a LT problem at all…
[Reply]
dirk digler 11:33 AM Today
Originally Posted by Mecca:
They've been bringing him on slowly same for the DT from Philly.
Really slow

In the three games he has been active, Cam Thomas (acquired for a 7th) has played three, three and zero defensive snaps.

— Joshua Brisco (@jbbrisco) October 28, 2024

[Reply]
MMXcalibur 11:33 AM Today
Hell of an addition.

Patrick Mahomes and Travis Kelce may be the faces of the team, but its the defense that makes it go.
[Reply]
wazu 11:34 AM Today
Do we have any cool videos of him beating somebody other than Wanya Morris?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:34 AM Today
JFC on a defense with Karlaftis, Jones and Turk this guy is going to rape

For context, 17.2 pass rush win rate would be second for the Chiefs pass rushers this season to Chris Jones, who is at 18.5%. Also, 2.81 seconds time to pressure would the fastest for any KC edge rusher this season. https://t.co/GKmgyRWa75

— Zack Eisen (@zackeisen21) October 28, 2024

[Reply]
carcosa 11:34 AM Today
THREEP EAT!!!
[Reply]
tk13 11:34 AM Today
I love how Veach values pass rushers over DBs. Keep adding pieces and let Spag be more aggressive.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:35 AM Today
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
No seriously folks, this is TURNKEY 4-3 Under.

Because of Chenal. You can use Chenal as a hybrid 'backer and drop him down in-line as an SDE. Then you can slide the rest of the DL over a gap and push the Weakside DE out to a wide position.

Chenal makes this possible because of his ability to operate on the line. It's a pure hybrid look that we could use really REALLY well.

We're gonna see some cool shit with Uche as a Leo rusher. I'm sure of it.
This also helps the Chiefs significantly with the top 2 teams they’re competing with in the conference (Ravens/Bills).

Lamar and Allen are elite running QB’s and having excellent rushers on the outside to rotate like Chenal and Uche make the difference.

His speed is well needed as well. They used Gay in that role a bit last year but Uche knows how to play DE full time.

The depth at DL is so deep. I love it. These guys were dead ass tired in the AFCCG last year and now they have the depth there for running QB’s
[Reply]
Page 6 of 11
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up