Page 6 of 18
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Amari Cooper traded to Bills
RunKC 12:11 PM Yesterday
Per Jordan Schultz
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:46 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I don't think that move makes the Bills the team or really changes much, I however do think they are trying to play the wait it out game.

Adams is off the board so they grab Cooper to take him off the board, looks to me like the Bills saying "Limit their options, play the game of attrition, someone else gets hurt it'll take them out of the playoffs"

I don't think Buffalo is thinking of anything more than saving the GM and coaches jobs.

They need to get to the playoffs and beat up at least one shit team before losing the divisional.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:47 PM Yesterday
I don't think that move makes the Bills the team or really changes much, I however do think they are trying to play the wait it out game.

Adams is off the board so they grab Cooper to take him off the board, looks to me like the Bills saying "Limit their options, play the game of attrition, someone else gets hurt it'll take them out of the playoffs"
:-) God, you say some egregiously stupid shit.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 12:47 PM Yesterday
The new stadium seat sales must need a boost
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 12:47 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by wazu:
Oh **** people talking about MVS getting waived now. Time is a flat circle.
Lol MVS come on down and lets go after this 3 peat! Just watch MVS and Worthy BOTH go off against the Bills in the AFCCG.
[Reply]
Fishels 12:48 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Average WR's don't produce 1250 yards on the Browns...

:-)

Your definition of average is a low end #1 WR...which we do not have on the roster currently.
I didn’t know he had that much yardage. Fuck man, and to the Bills? F*** me
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 12:48 PM Yesterday
I mean… I’m not in a panic about Amari going to the bills. But you’re kidding yourself if you don’t think he makes the chiefs or bills, two teams with bad wr rooms, better.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 12:48 PM Yesterday
Mahomes is the fountain of youth(at least for a year) prove me wrong
[Reply]
Bearcat 12:49 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Yup I haven’t given up hope that we’re still in play. The way Reid’s talking I think we’re actively looking. The Jags may be waiting to make a move until they decide on pederson.
Probably.... the doomers always default to the Chiefs sitting on their hands, assuming they're handcuffing their franchise fucking QB instead of heavily involving him, etc.... while we don't know fuck about shit.

They may have reached out about Cooper... they made have sent an offer... they may think he's washed and weren't looking his way... who fucking knows.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 12:50 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Fucking doomers in this thread.

We just had our best offensive game of the season against a nasty Saints defense.

We good.
Didn’t they just give up like 50 to the Bucs?
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:50 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Fishels:
I didn’t know he had that much yardage. **** man, and to the Bills? F*** me
I wonder what the FO knows about Hollywood.

If they expect him back they could afford to just grab a Doubs instead of say a Diontae Johnson.

The Cooper price was reasonable though.
[Reply]
KCUnited 12:51 PM Yesterday
Takes 3-10 years to learn Andy's offense

They aren't trading for or picking up someone who hasn't been in the system
[Reply]
Mecca 12:51 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Probably.... the doomers always default to the Chiefs sitting on their hands, assuming they're handcuffing their franchise fucking QB instead of heavily involving him, etc.... while we don't know fuck about shit.

They may have reached out about Cooper... they made have sent an offer... they may think he's washed and weren't looking his way... who fucking knows.
It's more likely they have no desire to trade a 3rd round pick considering we're going to have holes after this year, I understand why they want to keep those picks.

If it was a 4 it'd probably be done but Buffalo going 3 yea doubt the Chiefs were willing to go that high.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:52 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
I wonder what the FO knows about Hollywood.

If they expect him back they could afford to just grab a Doubs instead of say a Diontae Johnson.

The Cooper price was reasonable though.
Doubs returned from his suspension with high snap % and 2 TDs, also Wicks is hurt and Watson is injury prone the idea GB will move Doubs is a pipe dream.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 12:52 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I mean… I’m not in a panic about Amari going to the bills. But you’re kidding yourself if you don’t think he makes the chiefs or bills, two teams with bad wr rooms, better.
Exactly.

I'm not worried at all about what other teams are doing.

I'm worried about what we're not doing, at least as of now.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel Yesterday, 12:52 PM
This message has been deleted by Rainbarrel.
OnTheWarpath15 12:53 PM Yesterday
Doubs returned from his suspension with high snap % and 2 TDs, also Wicks is hurt and Watson is injury prone the idea GB will move Doubs is a pipe dream.
This.

Some of the names being thrown around make me laugh.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 18
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up