ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 9
« First < 23456 789 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Rumor circulating that Jerod Mayo is going to be fired
Mecca 01:26 PM Today

🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

"Sources have informed me that within the next 48 hours, Jerod Mayo will be removed as head coach of the New England @Patriots."https://t.co/rKX1AzOLt1 pic.twitter.com/IoApoV40nf

— The Kirk Minihane Show (@kirkminshow) October 23, 2024

Not sure how reliable this source is but there is a ton of smoke out there that Mayo is an arrogant douchebag that has already broken the locker room.
[Reply]
Spott 02:20 PM Today
He started off slow, and just couldn’t ketchup.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 02:20 PM Today
If the patriots were intent on hiring a bellichick tree guy who were their options? Towards the end their coaching tree was such a shit show that they were recycling old coaches like McDaniels and Matt Patricia. Were they going to hire bellichicks kids?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:21 PM Today
Originally Posted by staylor26:
JFC dude are you really this dense?

It was a prediction and a VERY obivious one at that. That's it. I brought it up because personally my first thought was "oh boy, do they really not see those accusations coming from 100 miles away if they do this?"

The real question is why do so many people get butthurt by that observation and why do they all share the same ideology?
I just thought it was weird to bring up, especially if you really don't believe it's a factor. I also thought folks were discouraged from posting political nonsense in the Lounge, but perhaps you don't feel the rules should apply to you.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 02:21 PM Today
Originally Posted by Spott:
He started off slow, and just couldn’t ketchup.
Nice
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:21 PM Today
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Not a shock. Belicheck seemed to go out of his way to rake him over the proverbial coals for that soft team nonsense.
Fuck Belichick.

Like that dude was always out there singing his players praises to the press. He'd absolutely barbecue dudes to the media and in many ways he was worse. He'd do it on an individual basis and I think that's dirty pool.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:22 PM Today
:-) I expected the race baiting shenanigans but not the internet slap fight over Gunther fucking Cunningham
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:22 PM Today
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Couldn't cut the mustard
This one is better
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:22 PM Today
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
If the patriots were intent on hiring a bellichick tree guy who were their options? Towards the end their coaching tree was such a shit show that they were recycling old coaches like McDaniels and Matt Patricia. Were they going to hire bellichicks kids?
I'm not even sure why the PATRIOTS would be so interested in hiring a Patriot/Belichick guy. They tend to make shitty head coaches.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:22 PM Today
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
You are using revisionist history here bud because he didn't succeed when he came back under Vermeil.

KC won the 2nd most games in the entire decade of the 1990's and it sure as **** wasn't because of the offense.

He sucked! :-)
:-)

1996 and 1998 were epic failures, especially considering 1995 and 1997. Those defenses weren't good and it was Gunther's doing.
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:22 PM Today
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
:-) I expected the race baiting shenanigans but not the internet slap fight over Gunther ****ing Cunningham
You started it :-) :-)
[Reply]
tredadda 02:22 PM Today
That’s gonna be weird as Kraft and Mayo go together like peas and carrots. At this point it might take a Miracle Whip to save his job.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:23 PM Today
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Did I not make it CLEAR that I DON'T think it would be racism? Are you not able to quote those posts as well?

I responded about Judge because I had honestly forgotten about him and how atrocious he was. Mayo is likely just as bad and should absolutely be fired if the locker room is as bad as folks claim it is.

Again, I think I've made it ABUNDANTLY clear that it's NOT about racism. Zero idea how/why you choose not to understand that, but I suppose that's just what you do.
Yes, I have already acknowledged that you agree with me:

Originally Posted by staylor26:
I think you need to go back and read UChieffy's post because he clearly disagrees with both of us.

I know you think you speak for everybody, but there are a TON of people that will cry racism the second he gets fired if all this is true. I mean, are you really this fucking naive?
The point is that you supposedly agree with me, and disagree with UChieffy, but the difference in how you respond doesn't reflect that at all. I don't think that's because you actually disagree, it's because you're an "anti-racist", so even though you agree with me and disagree with UChieffy, you have to coddle him and let him have his truth while you lecture me for pointing out the obvious.
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:23 PM Today
Originally Posted by tredadda:
That’s gonna be weird as Kraft and Mayo go together like peas and carrots. At this point it might take a Miracle Whip to save his job.
Eh
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 02:24 PM Today
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Couldn't cut the mustard
He couldn't relish the opportunity.
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:24 PM Today
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
:-)

1996 and 1998 were epic failures, especially considering 1995 and 1997. Those defenses weren't good and it was Gunther's doing.
Stop while you are behind.

Originally Posted by :
During his original tenure as defensive coordinator, Cunningham's defenses allowed an average of only 16.4 points per game, the best mark in the NFL

[Reply]
Page 6 of 9
« First < 23456 789 >
Up