« First < 23456
Nzoner's Game Room>The Roast of Nick Athan
Hammock Parties 10:20 AM 10-01-2024
:-) this might be hilarious

🚨 SAVE THE DATE 🚨

The Roast of Nick Athan.
October 11, 2024.
3PM ET • 5PM CT • 6PM ET.

Click the link below to set a reminder, so you don’t MISS it… 👇https://t.co/ZVYmUqt8Wd@FourGuysInABar @TalkPrimeTime @BowTieSports_18 @ChiefsInsider pic.twitter.com/IRYYl7OPGB

— Chiefs Blitz (@ChiefsBlitz) September 14, 2024

[Reply]
KC_Connection 06:54 PM Yesterday
The deal is done
[Reply]
New World Order 06:59 PM Yesterday
Who?
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:04 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Who?
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/bb/showthread.php?t=201290
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 07:11 PM Yesterday
I rather watch Joe buck talk about a sex scene then this.
[Reply]
BigRock 03:07 PM Today
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/bb/showthread.php?t=201290
I remember this embarrassingly well. The last couple years of the Carl era, Nick had this True Fan fantasy - the kind of thing the guys high fiving to the Eric Fisher pick would whack off to - where Carl was going to put together THE DREAM TEAM of Bill Cowher as head coach and Brian Schottenheimer as OC and Marty overseeing everything like a wise old sage. I don't know if he/WPI ever outright reported it but he definitely claimed to people that the Chiefs were on the verge of trading for Ben Roethlisberger as part of this master plan to get Cowher to KC.

Then Carl got shitcanned, Pioli hired, Herm fired, and Nick leapt onto the Shanahan train until it derailed in his ass. Then from there he inexplicably went back to Cowher and did his classic bit "they'll be having a meeting in the next 24-48 hours" about Pioli and Cowher. And the kicker was he also claimed Marty would be part of the meeting. As if Pioli gave two fucking shits about Marty or the non-existent 90s Chiefs dynasty Nick was so desperate to reform.

Meanwhile, as the actual media was reporting the Chiefs were closing in on Todd Haley, Nick said it was just a smokescreen and Haley would most definitely not be the Chiefs next coach.
[Reply]
ThrobProng 03:18 PM Today
Originally Posted by BigRock:
I remember this embarrassingly well. The last couple years of the Carl era, Nick had this True Fan fantasy - the kind of thing the guys high fiving to the Eric Fisher pick would whack off to - where Carl was going to put together THE DREAM TEAM of Bill Cowher as head coach and Brian Schottenheimer as OC and Marty overseeing everything like a wise old sage. I don't know if he/WPI ever outright reported it but he definitely claimed to people that the Chiefs were on the verge of trading for Ben Roethlisberger as part of this master plan to get Cowher to KC.
Even if Gaythan had been 100% correct, the Chiefs still would've sucked ass. :-)
[Reply]
poolboy 03:52 PM Today
Dude was never right about anything...saw him in the grocery store and he was picking bad produce
was never even close on our first round draft picks
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up