Post in here
[Reply]
ozarkchief 07:44 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Or, between the taint?
Maybe both...heh.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 07:46 PM Yesterday
Man they're going to put that big game choker in their ring of Fame. That's a pox on their stadium.
[Reply]
Bump 08:11 PM Yesterday
Baker was looking like a professional quarterback tonight honestly

I don't pay much attention to the Browns, but if the people that are responsible for running Baker out of town to bring in Watson, if they haven't been fired yet then the problem lies above them which is probably ownership.
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:15 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Bump:
Baker was looking like a professional quarterback tonight honestly

I don't pay much attention to the Browns, but if the people that are responsible for running Baker out of town to bring in Watson, if they haven't been fired yet then the problem lies above them which is probably ownership.

My Browns fan buddy told me that it was Haslam. So take that with however many grains of salt you deem appropriate.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 08:21 PM Yesterday
Bucs getting guys wide open.
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:23 PM Yesterday
Trying to stream this nonsense never appeared on my radar, I'd rather check the box score/highlights tomorrow than bother fishing around for a decent stream for this one
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:28 PM Yesterday
Damn, I think Baker is hurt.
[Reply]
Bump 08:34 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
My Browns fan buddy told me that it was Haslam. So take that with however many grains of salt you deem appropriate.
I don't even know who that is lol, their GM?
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:35 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Bump:
I don't even know who that is lol, their GM?
Jimmy Haslam, owner of CLE, iirc.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 08:37 PM Yesterday
This is a really good game. If Atlanta would get out of their own way they'd be ahead, but it's pretty evenly matched.

Nice to watch a close game with 2 teams that I don't care about. Very enjoyably stress free...
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 08:40 PM Yesterday
Does any franchise that’s been around as long as the Falcons have less aura?

Big city, Football crazed region, been in existence for decades now, and they’re just so…..boring.

Even when they’re one of the best teams in the league I just can’t ever get excited about watching their games.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 08:42 PM Yesterday
kinda wishing we signed mooney instead of brown lol
[Reply]
Hark Clunt 08:43 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Does any franchise that’s been around as long as the Falcons have less aura?

Big city, Football crazed region, been in existence for decades now, and they’re just so…..boring.

Even when they’re one of the best teams in the league I just can’t ever get excited about watching their games.
the SEC is simply king in their region. it's basically the opposite dynamic that MO/KS has with the chiefs and MU/KU.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 08:44 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
We only gave up 17pts the whole game to Atlanta.
they also didnt score an offensive td against the saints on sunday lol

bucs defense either gives up nothing or gets obliterated, its kinda how it is w a blitz heavy defense
[Reply]
scho63 08:44 PM Yesterday
He had a lot more yards to run
[Reply]
Page 6 of 16
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up