ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 15
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official Chiefs 2024 Training Camp Thread***
RunKC 09:46 AM 07-17-2024
Since nobody else has started it.

Mods please add the Twitter scroll feature to OP. Thanks!
[Reply]
Kiimo 03:11 PM 07-17-2024
What is Chiefs fatigue?

I've thought about the Chiefs every day since 1982
[Reply]
Rausch 03:12 PM 07-17-2024
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
What is Chiefs fatigue?

I've thought about the Chiefs every day since 1982
If that was going to happen it would have been in the late 90's or early teens...
[Reply]
Pablo 03:13 PM 07-17-2024
Yeah I think about the Chiefs more than my wife most days. I don’t think I’ve ever gotten fatigued from it
[Reply]
TLO 03:22 PM 07-17-2024
Originally Posted by TLO:
I'm going to drive through the Missouri Western Campus after work. I'll be sure to give a full report.
I saw some beastly looking guys getting driven around in golf carts.

That's about it!!
[Reply]
PHOG 03:25 PM 07-17-2024
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Fun fact the Kansas City Chiefs, my favorite team, won the super bowl last year. At this point I think Mahomes could win dancing with the stars with Brooke Pryor as a partner. Sit back and enjoy the ride.
Heh, he definitely would have to carry her, but we don't need any back injuries.
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:32 PM 07-17-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I said smarmy, not swarmy
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:36 PM 07-17-2024
Hell, remember the Tyler Thigpen 2-14 Chiefs? They were actually kind of fun to watch in their own terrible way. I didn't even have Chiefs fatigue that season. AND I paid attention to training camp that offseason!
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:49 PM 07-17-2024
Originally Posted by O.city:
So....any kind of research on this?
Yeah...stick to teeth
[Reply]
tredadda 03:50 PM 07-17-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Dude we absolutely did. That was what made last year so sweet. That was the worst Chiefs team since Mahomes has been here and we won the fucking thing. How bad ass is that? What other team or QB can say they won the SB without being their absolute best. You can tell Mahomes wants this 3rd one in a row because he is not happy at all how the offense performed last year. The bro is gonna go scorched earth this year and Ill be here for it. Its going to be legendary shit.
That statement is wildly inaccurate.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:52 PM 07-17-2024
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
We really should just agree as a community to ignore BWillie. He brings absolutely nothing of value to the conversation.
True, BUT he was spot on about the WR bullshit last year. People posting that garbage such as only weird games guys sucking them off all offseason
[Reply]
gordonelloyd 03:52 PM 07-17-2024
Instead of post about how useful , or not useful, it is to pay attention to training camp, I hope we start getting Posts about some of the key issues that The Chiefs are trying to come to grips with at crane camp.

We are all confident our WR room is much better than last year. I am 100% sure of that. But it will be great to hear observations on how brown, worthy, rice are doing. And if anybody is emerging from the rest of the group competing for roster spots.

Really interested to hear how the rugby guy is doing. I still don’t seem to be able to remember his name very well. He will make the kicking team I am sure, but how is he showing at RB or
WR.

And how is the battle for left tackle going.

My biggest fear for this year is whether we can replace Sneed. What’s that looking like.

Hopefully, we start getting Post more along these lines. One can only hope.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 03:53 PM 07-17-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
True, BUT he was spot on about the WR bullshit last year. People posting that garbage such as only weird games guys sucking them off all offseason
Like fuck he was. WTF is this shit.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 03:55 PM 07-17-2024
Originally Posted by gordonelloyd:

My biggest fear for this year is whether we can replace Sneed. What’s that looking like.
Hardly a concern at all.

The only real concerns are the left side of the OL (which honestly is likely to be our achilles heel all year) and just remaining healthy overall.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:56 PM 07-17-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Sure. Quite a few people were right about the WR room being Bupkus. You can be skeptical of moves the Chiefs make or outright criticize them. Literally no organization in sports is going to be perfect. There WILL be bad picks, poor signings, and gaffes. However, luckily for us Chiefs fans, relative to the rest of the NFL we have top tier staff at pretty much all the important positions, both on and off the field and it's fucking bullshit to hyper focus on the slight mistakes while not acknowledging how fantastic the sum of the parts are.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 03:59 PM 07-17-2024
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Sure. Quite a few people were right about the WR room being Bupkus.
The difference is that valuable posters have extensive arguments and full on breakdowns as to why they believed this receiver or that receiver wasn't going to pan out.

Bwillie can't be bothered with such a thing. He just goes, "Oh these guys suck because they've always sucked, and Richie James will be awesome because i said everyone else sucks".

Fucking brain dead shit.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 15
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up