ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Nzoner's Game Room>Rings-do you wear them?
Holladay 10:49 PM 10-14-2024
I am not much of a jewelry dude. No bracelets, necklaces, occasionally a decent watch. Not even a wedding band.

I wear a decent Fitbit metal banded (daily) watch for a watch (time) and to monitor steps and such. My son doesn't wear one because he has his phone to look at the time. Not me, I need to glance at my "watch" to see the time, not dig my phone out of my pocket.

It is hard to accessorize for a guy, IMO, other than a watch and or a ring.

I have some decent watches that I wear for special occasions, not daily. My job doesn't need that. I am sure that there is some though.

Back to rings. My go to is wedding band, college ring. Not daily though.

I just bought a VERY simple black onyx ring:

It has some meaning.

Most guys I know, don't wear rings. I haven't.

Just thoughts....
[Reply]
ThrobProng 09:22 AM Today
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Do cock rings count?
It took 55 replies for cock rings to be mentioned? It should've been less than 10. You people disgust me.
[Reply]
loochy 09:34 AM Today
I used to have this awesome set of 20 rings. I loaned away 19 of them but I kept the best one for myself. I lost my finger in a work accident, and then some douchebag named Isildur stole it, then lost it himself. I heard some midgets or something have it now, but I'm not sure. I really need it back! I've been looking for it forever!

PS: look at what that douche did to my finger!

[Reply]
Easy 6 09:48 AM Today
Originally Posted by Perineum Ripper:
Yes

First aid kit with a couple extra tourniquets, notebook, pens, pencils, box cutter with extra blades, epipen when I have my nephew with me. Laptop or tablet, extra mags, flashlight, extra batteries for flashlight and reflex sight. Got a strap on the outside to carry my jacket or hoodie, or my youngest daughter’s teddy bear when she wants to bring it
Figured thats what it would be given your background
[Reply]
Holladay 11:32 AM Today
Originally Posted by :
PS: look at what that douche did to my finger!
Well played
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up