ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Nzoner's Game Room>McAfee: "Source(s) tell me that Veach maybe isn't done..."
Dante84 10:17 AM Today

Source(s) told me that the Kansas City Chiefs might not be done making moves #PMSLive https://t.co/3abNtH2TXU pic.twitter.com/IpUeXpc9PN

— Pat McAfee (@PatMcAfeeShow) October 23, 2024

[Reply]
DJJasonp 01:15 PM Today
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
Tennessee doesn't really care because they know their season is over. May as well pack it up and get whatever value you can. Unless they had a personal vendetta against the Chiefs or wanted to blue ball them from the three-peat this year, there's no reason not to deal with them if you think you can get some value out of an aging player.
I hate when that happens
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:16 PM Today
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I dont think we'd be the only ones. There would be several other AFC teams players, coaches, and staff members that would fill their Huggies.

Maybe we should plan a shit-yer-pants party? You can host, I'll be the emcee?:-)
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 01:17 PM Today
Who is the restructure candidate to make another move possible?
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 01:17 PM Today
Kendrell Bell?

/s

If Bert Veetch makes another move, I'd guess it's a defensive rental that has upside as a rotational player on day one but is basically an insurance policy if another starter goes down.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:17 PM Today
Myles Garrett would be insane.
[Reply]
George Liquor 01:18 PM Today
Originally Posted by O.city:
Maybe Z'Darius Smith.
I almost named my son Z'Darius.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 01:21 PM Today
All of your WR's belong to us.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 01:21 PM Today
Originally Posted by mschiefs1984:
Nobody is going to give up that value for Sky Moore
Carson Wentz will fix him. Or the coyotes will use him to chase deer in front of semis for their dinner
[Reply]
displacedinMN 01:21 PM Today
Originally Posted by George Liquor:
that would be a tragedeigh (reddit)
[Reply]
xztop123 01:22 PM Today
I’d a single one of our draft picks contributing this year? I mean other than worthy. Is anyone starting?
[Reply]
RedinTexas 01:23 PM Today
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Sending your player to the best team in the league sends a good message to players and helps you in FA. "Hey if it doesn't work out here we'll do good by you, for example we sent DeAndre Hopkins to the defending SB champions not some shithole"
Not to mention that it sends a good message to teams in the running. "If you don't come deal with us for the talent we want to trade, we'll trade it to your enemy."
[Reply]
xztop123 01:28 PM Today
Deontay Johnson is an 83 in madden Hopkins is 89
[Reply]
Bump 01:29 PM Today
Originally Posted by xztop123:
Deontay Johnson is an 83 in madden Hopkins is 89
the last time I played Madden a few years ago, Danny Dimes was by far the best QB in the game.
[Reply]
ForeverChiefs58 01:32 PM Today
Originally Posted by George Liquor:
Call him D-Hop instead!
[Reply]
xztop123 01:39 PM Today
Originally Posted by Bump:
the last time I played Madden a few years ago, Danny Dimes was by far the best QB in the game.
Idk who that is but they do over value speed at qb imo

I mean I guess it makes sense. If every qb could have. Complete overhead vision of the field then speed would become vastly more important
[Reply]
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Up