ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 31
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Schefter: Hopkins to Chiefs
Pooch 04:50 AM Today
Let’s go

It’s happening: Titans and Chiefs are working to finalize a trade that would send WR DeAndre Hopkins to Kansas City, league sources tell ESPN. pic.twitter.com/aEeKEgI2D8

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) October 23, 2024

Sources: #Titans WR DeAndre Hopkins is being traded to the #Chiefs in exchange for a 5th rounder that can get to a fourth rounder. Deal is being finalized.

A key veteran who could be the final piece, Hopkins name has been hot in the trade market. Now, he lands with the champs. pic.twitter.com/GRvRbUwux6

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) October 23, 2024

[Reply]
Mr. Plow 05:52 AM Today
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
That’s like going from |Zach| sitting on your face to Sydney Sweeney sitting on your face.
:-)
[Reply]
TheGreatCassholio 05:52 AM Today
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Morning wood?

[Reply]
Delano 05:54 AM Today
Originally Posted by emaw1979:
He's better than what the Chiefs have now, but I'm not super excited about an old WR who doesn't look like the same player he was even a year ago.
No one really cares what a traitor thinks. Save your takes for the game day thread with the other cowards. Guaranteed they’ll make a movie out of DHop battling a busted knee to carry this group to a threepeat.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 05:57 AM Today
I suspect we’ll see Hopkins has more in the tank than he showed in Tennessee. I can’t believe he’s gone from what he was last year to cooked THAT quickly. Think it’s more a bad system from a first-time HC with shit at the QB slot.
[Reply]
dlphg9 05:58 AM Today
If he can be more productive than Watson, then he should be our 3rd best target behind Kelce and Worthy. I just hope he stays healthy and isn't fucked from the recent knee injury. I think he is playing with a torn MCL, but maybe he's not because I doubt that he would pass a physical with one.
[Reply]
dlphg9 05:58 AM Today
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
I suspect we’ll see Hopkins has more in the tank than he showed in Tennessee. I can’t believe he’s gone from what he was last year to cooked THAT quickly. Think it’s more a bad system from a first-time HC with shit at the QB slot.
He's playing on a torn MCL or had another knee injury. I know he plays for a shit team, but I definitely could see him being cooked. Wouldn't be remotely surprising.
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:00 AM Today
If he helps us 3peat, I'll stop calling him Pipkins.

Seriously, that chapped my ass when he chose fucking Tennessee of all places instead of us.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:00 AM Today
Well, I'll be damned. Looks like they got Tennessee to eat a lot of the salary. I don't really understand why anyone would do that, for a 5th/conditional 4th? Huh? Ok, whatever. Fine by me.

You finally win, Megatron!
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 06:02 AM Today
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
People thought Moss was cooked. Turned out he was just in Oakland.
I think Hopkins will be fine in KC, but age is a problem. In your comparison, Moss was several years younger when he went to NE and he crapped out with injuries after his 12th season.
[Reply]
Lzen 06:03 AM Today
I think this is a great move, especially at that price
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 06:04 AM Today
DHOP >>>>>>>>> A Cooper
KC >>>>>>>>>>> Buffalo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 06:05 AM Today
I'd still like to see us get 1 more body. Maybe Thielen for like a 7th.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:05 AM Today
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Well, I'll be damned. Looks like they got Tennessee to eat a lot of the salary. I don't really understand why anyone would do that, for a 5th/conditional 4th? Huh? Ok, whatever. Fine by me.

You finally win, Megatron!
Get picks back for a player you’re going to lose anyway. Who does nothing but help you win games when you’re officially in the tank.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 06:10 AM Today
I thought he didn't want to practice. It must be 2am with major wood
[Reply]
TambaBerry 06:12 AM Today
Funny two days ago he said Chiefs wouldn't make a splash. Now we get Hopkins
[Reply]
Page 6 of 31
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up