ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Nzoner's Game Room>********** The Official Chiefs vs Raiders GameDay Thread **********
Tribal Warfare 11:00 PM Yesterday
Chiefs vs. Raiders 2024 Odds - Oct 27

Spread Favorite: Chiefs (-9.5)
Moneyline: Chiefs (-461), Raiders (+354)
Total: 41.5 points

[Reply]
Smed1065 11:46 AM Today
In for the Win.....
[Reply]
crazycoffey 11:52 AM Today
In Vegas. Walking to the stadium. Lots and lots of red jerseys.
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:57 AM Today
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
Have fun & always bet on red
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 11:59 AM Today
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
Mark Davis is not happy he never has a true home crowd. He was spouting publicly about it a year or two ago. I was there year before last. It is one hell of a stadium- I'll give him that much.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 12:10 PM Today
bury this shitty franchise today...
[Reply]
RedinTexas 12:46 PM Today
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers:
Mark Davis is not happy he never has a true home crowd. He was spouting publicly about it a year or two ago. I was there year before last. It is one hell of a stadium- I'll give him that much.
It's nice to have a second home where you can go to win a game once or twice a year.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 01:10 PM Today
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
It's nice to have a second home where you can go to win a game once or twice a year.
Allegiant and Sofi. It's harder to take over the Broncos Stadium but it is a shorter distance.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 01:25 PM Today
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
Chiefs have 10 home games if you include LV and LA.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 01:49 PM Today
chris jones should bring a little military shovel and dig a hole midfield and take a shit in it and bury it
[Reply]
ptlyon 01:53 PM Today
Originally Posted by Ming the Merciless:
chris jones should bring a little military shovel and dig a hole midfield and take a shit in it and bury it
You don't shit in your own mess kit
[Reply]
ptlyon 01:57 PM Today
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers:
Put a better product on the field, compete and win games, and sell MOAR season tickets.

Pretty simple moron.

You were given the greatest opportunity moving to Vegas, yet fuck it up and complain.
[Reply]
Hoover 02:01 PM Today
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Put a better product on the field, compete and win games, and sell MOAR season tickets.

Pretty simple moron.

You were given the greatest opportunity moving to Vegas, yet **** it up and complain.
Davis is the luckiest dude on earth. Moving to Vegas has made him. If they ever get their shit together they will have a plenty of fans in the stands.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 02:02 PM Today
Chiefs stand on business
[Reply]
JimNasium 02:04 PM Today
Easily 60% Chiefs fans here. This fan base is a shell of its former self. Raiders nation is living 40 years in the past and they know it.
[Reply]
BossChief 02:07 PM Today
Evidently the game won’t be on here.

What’s the best way to stream the game?
[Reply]
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Up