ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 40
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Hollywood Brown [needs surgery - going to IR]
Dante84 08:23 PM 08-10-2024

Hollywood Brown has the same injury that Tyreek Hill suffered in Jacksonville back in 2019, Andy Reid said. He’s at the hospital being checked out.

— Sam McDowell (@SamMcDowell11) August 11, 2024

Story from the 2019 Tyreek injury: https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2019/...nt-dislocation

Chiefs WR Marquise “Hollywood” Brown, who suffered a dislocation of his sternoclavicular shoulder joint Saturday night, was discharged from a Jacksonville-area hospital this morning and now has been cleared to return to Kansas City.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) August 11, 2024

#Chiefs WR Marquise “Hollywood” Brown is expected to miss four to six weeks with the sternoclavicular injury he suffered, per multiple sources. Opening night is three weeks from this Thursday night.

KC opens up at home vs Baltimore and then Cincinnati. pic.twitter.com/0lUx5mDfUP

— Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report) August 13, 2024

The latest:

Sources: The #Chiefs are placing WR Marquise "Hollywood" Brown on IR, and he will undergo surgery to repair his dislocated SC joint. After multiple imaging studies, it was determined that, although Hollywood felt better, his injury was not healing correctly. Without corrective… pic.twitter.com/xtRRMvmseq

— Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report) September 13, 2024

[Reply]
Stryker 09:47 PM 08-10-2024
GOD DAMNIT! Really? 1st preseason game? Jesus Christ already!
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:53 PM 08-10-2024
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
See above
So you think Kingsley shouldn't have played, nor any member of the starting OL.

Now who's the one trying to get Mahomes killed?
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 09:55 PM 08-10-2024
Originally Posted by Stryker:
GOD DAMNIT! Really? 1st preseason game? Jesus Christ already!
1st play in fact. Just terrible luck but could have been worse I suppose.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 09:55 PM 08-10-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Other than Sean Payton, I can’t recall any awesome head coaches who rest all starters for every preseason game.

I do remember some particular really shitty ones, though. Nat Hackett is on that list
Sean Payton is an awesome coach?
[Reply]
BWillie 10:19 PM 08-10-2024
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Yeah let's change things up.

We've won 3 Super Bowls in the last 5 seasons while being one of the least injured teams in the NFL.

Andy's preseason strategy obviously isn't working.
Yes I'm sure the preseason games the last two seasons propelled us to the Super Bowl man. Preseason games where after them the coaching staff was still like yeah Skyy Moore and Kadarius Toney definitely need to be our go to guys.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:20 PM 08-10-2024
Originally Posted by O.city:
Probably shouldn’t play them during the regular season either
If they are meaningless games, like preseason, yes.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:22 PM 08-10-2024
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
so he might miss a game or two

not cryin ova here
If Rice gets suspended its going to be a huge deal.
[Reply]
philfree 10:25 PM 08-10-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
If Rice gets suspended its going to be a huge deal.
Just like last year! Oh wait...

Go practice your putting.
[Reply]
New World Order 10:47 PM 08-10-2024
Really don’t care as long as we’re healthy for the playoffs
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 10:57 PM 08-10-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Yes I'm sure the preseason games the last two seasons propelled us to the Super Bowl man. Preseason games where after them the coaching staff was still like yeah Skyy Moore and Kadarius Toney definitely need to be our go to guys.
Agreed they should have signed prime Randy Moss after the first preseason game last year
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 03:53 AM 08-11-2024
There is a chance the Chiefs will line up with Toney and/or Skyy Less either starting or playing significant snaps in Week One.

If Hollywood is out and Rice is suspended…Toney, Skyy, Hardman and Watson (who’s been battling a foot injury) are the veteran WR’s with Worthy.

JuJu, on line one…
[Reply]
Rausch 04:17 AM 08-11-2024
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88:
There is a chance the Chiefs will line up with Toney and/or Skyy Less either starting or playing significant snaps in Week One.

If Hollywood is out and Rice is suspended…Toney, Skyy, Hardman and Watson (who’s been battling a foot injury) are the veteran WR’s with Worthy.

JuJu, on line one…
Nothing is happening to Rice this year.
I remember Hill recovering freakishly quickly from this. I doubt Hollywood does. Odds are good he'll recover at the average pace and could miss as many as 3 or 4 regular season games depending on soreness. And of course it could always happen again.
Hopefully we get lucky and it doesn't pop up again. It's unfortunate we won't have him for that first 3 game stretch where we could really set up the playoffs early. Baltimore and Cinci will both need some time to gel into what they will be and could be had early by a team that's got their shit together.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:13 AM 08-11-2024
Ken Pom Connection is clueless in every damn sport. It's simply incredible
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:15 AM 08-11-2024
You don't win being scared of playing guys. Being a scared pussy wins you nothing
[Reply]
TEX 06:36 AM 08-11-2024
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Nothing is happening to Rice this year.
I remember Hill recovering freakishly quickly from this. I doubt Hollywood does. Odds are good he'll recover at the average pace and could miss as many as 3 or 4 regular season games depending on soreness. And of course it could always happen again.
Hopefully we get lucky and it doesn't pop up again. It's unfortunate we won't have him for that first 3 game stretch where we could really set up the playoffs early. Baltimore and Cinci will both need some time to gel into what they will be and could be had early by a team that's got their shit together.
Hill is tough as nails, Brown is kind of a broken, so you're spot on in that Brown will likely miss more time than Hill did.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 40
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up