ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 10
« First < 23456 78910 >
Nzoner's Game Room>***TNF Week 3: Patriots @ Jets***
pugsnotdrugs19 03:15 PM Today
Jets (1-1) hosting New England (1-1).... NYJ favored by 6.
[Reply]
wazu 07:49 PM Today
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Pretty sure NE is rolling coverage at Garrett.

Also, Garrett's still learning. I didn't realize he was still a little green but watching him have to be told where to line up, making procedural errors, etc., kinda obvious Garrett is still a little unpolished.
Mainly referring to the body language between the two of them. Garrett shaking his head after plays and Rodgers giving him the stink eye for it. Just doesn't seem great.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:50 PM Today
Originally Posted by DRM08:
They ended up shanking the FG attempt, but it’s OK for the Jets because the Patriots can’t score.

Yeah, Saleh decided to stuff the run and make Brissett throw. Pretty basic, but I know I was curious whether Saleh would figure that out.

Now, that's all NYJ has to do the rest of the game. Brissett ain't passing his way to 3-5 scores in a half. Not in this universe. It's all over but the crying for NE.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:52 PM Today
Originally Posted by wazu:
Mainly referring to the body language between the two of them. Garrett shaking his head after plays and Rodgers giving him the stink eye for it. Just doesn't seem great.

Missed that. Well, Garrett needs to get on the same page as the rest of the offense. Rogers needs him to play better, so I expect they'll get themselves sorted out sooner or later. Maybe tonight.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:57 PM Today
I really need NE to find a way to score a few points.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:05 PM Today
I didn't notice that Rodgers has some crazy tattoo on his arm.
[Reply]
scho63 08:07 PM Today
Rodgers still has a gun at 40
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:08 PM Today
Another unnecessary TO. Not going to mean anything tonight, but Aaron better clean that shit up or he's going t lose the Jets some games down the road.
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:10 PM Today
Originally Posted by scho63:
Rodgers still has a gun at 40

Yah, and I think he's still not putting everything on any of these throws. I think his Achilles is still tight, based on how he's sliding his foot when he transfers his weight forward. In another few weeks, he might be all the way back. Then NYJ might be a real problem.
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:13 PM Today
Yep, say goodnight NE. Aaron finally woke up and your night is over.
[Reply]
DRM08 08:15 PM Today
Aaron looks very good. Hopefully he brings this type of A-game performance against Buffalo (twice) and Houston.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:16 PM Today
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Aaron looks very good. Hopefully he brings this type of A-game performance against Buffalo (twice) and Houston.
We're gonna get the Mahomes/Rodgers game in the playoffs.
[Reply]
New World Order 08:16 PM Today
Jets play the broncos next weekend.

That will be hilarious
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:19 PM Today
Get Rodgers to Arrowhead for the Divisional Round and we can die happy.
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:21 PM Today
Holding. Grounding. Take your pick, NE is effed, lol
[Reply]
KC_Conniption 08:23 PM Today
Why isn’t Maye playing for this garbage team
[Reply]
Page 6 of 10
« First < 23456 78910 >
Up