ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 24
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*** the official other games thread ***
FlaChief58 09:08 AM Today
Eagles - bengayls game should be good. I'm hoping for an asteroid, but I'd be fine with a bungles loss.
[Reply]
TheGreatCassholio 11:53 AM Today
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
I just about threw up in my mouth thinking that people in Cinci actually eat chili spaghetti.
Such an insult using the chili name for that stuff. It is nothing but diarrhea noodles
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:54 AM Today
I think Pitts fumbled
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 11:54 AM Today
Pitts with an idiotic play. Counts as a TD for now. Very close, I can't tell if the ball crosses the line
[Reply]
DRM08 11:55 AM Today
Bengals defense looks pretty good the last few games. I don’t want to see any more Bengal fans making comparisons with the 2018 Chiefs defense, which was terrible for the entire season.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:55 AM Today
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage:
Pitts with an idiotic play. Counts as a TD for now. Very close, I can't tell if the ball crosses the line
Even if it’s a TD, he should only get like 4 points for being an idiot
[Reply]
Cheater5 11:56 AM Today
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage:
They let it stand. But they shouldn’t have. Bad, bad call.

Again.
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 11:57 AM Today
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Even if it’s a TD, he should only get like 4 points for being an idiot
Stands, too close to overturn I think. The defender could have stripped it sooner too. Stinky Pitts indeed
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:57 AM Today
I would be apoplectic right now as a PHI fan watching this defense, knowing how much they spent in both draft capital and $$$. Lol.
[Reply]
SD15 11:58 AM Today
Missed biatch
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:59 AM Today
Woof. How do you miss from there? I thought everything inside 55 was automatic this year?
[Reply]
Red Dawg 12:00 PM Today
Eagles stink.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 12:01 PM Today
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Bengals defense looks pretty good the last few games. I don’t want to see any more Bengal fans making comparisons with the 2018 Chiefs defense, which was terrible for the entire season.
Against the 2 worst teams in the league. Let's not go overboard
[Reply]
DRM08 12:03 PM Today
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
I would be apoplectic right now as a PHI fan watching this defense, knowing how much they spent in both draft capital and $$$. Lol.
Howie Roseman has been very aggressive with cap manipulation for a very long time and the Eagles have never really paid the price for it.
[Reply]
DRM08 12:04 PM Today
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Against the 2 worst teams in the league. Let's not go overboard
They’re doing a good job today against a pretty solid Eagles offense.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 12:07 PM Today
lol what hilarious shit is Rodgers gonna say after they beat the Patriots without maye, something along the lines of "we're turning the season around" I'm guessing
[Reply]
Page 6 of 24
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up