ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 10
« First < 23456 78910 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Royals vs Braves - 9/27
AndChiefs 09:26 AM Today
A three game winning streak is great, but I prefer four. Especially when it comes with a big helping of postseason as a dessert.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:02 PM Today
Swing the bat
[Reply]
DJJasonp 07:02 PM Today
Oh another backwards K….imagine that!
[Reply]
Nightfyre 07:03 PM Today
Grossman strikes out looking at a pitch that deserved to be lost to the interstate system. Q is truly working with a couple of guys who cant cut it in Indy League play
[Reply]
PHOG 07:03 PM Today
That's it you POS's. Just stand there and don't even offer to swing the bat.
[Reply]
KCUnited 07:04 PM Today
When you see this lineup you’re just in awe that we’re even in it

Imagine Grossman as a DH with your playoff life on the line
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 07:05 PM Today
Twins down 2-0!!
[Reply]
Coach 07:05 PM Today
Still 2-0 Baltimore. To the 4th.
[Reply]
Coach 07:05 PM Today
FYI - On MLB app or their website, it's a free game to stream.
[Reply]
SithCeNtZ 07:05 PM Today
Look I'm not saying this lineup is the 27 Yankees or anything, but at some point you have to tip your hat to a really good pitcher who is pitching really well. This isn't us losing to some AAA scrub they brought up before the game who just gave up 9 runs to the storm chasers earlier this month. Good pitchers can have amazing games, it happens.
[Reply]
Nightfyre 07:06 PM Today
Originally Posted by Nightfyre:
Grossman strikes out looking at a pitch that deserved to be lost to the interstate system. Q is truly working with a couple of guys who cant cut it in Indy League play
I was so busy typing this that I missed Hampson do the exact same thing. What the fuck is wrong with these clowns?
[Reply]
kysirsoze 07:07 PM Today
Getting Freid again in the ninth. Gotta hope fourth time through the order something cracks.
[Reply]
Nightfyre 07:07 PM Today
Originally Posted by SithCeNtZ:
Look I'm not saying this lineup is the 27 Yankees or anything, but at some point you have to tip your hat to a really good pitcher who is pitching really well. This isn't us losing to some AAA scrub they brought up before the game who just gave up 9 runs to the storm chasers earlier this month. Good pitchers can have amazing games, it happens.
He has largely pitched well, but the last 2 innings, the gimpy lineup didn't punish the meatballs he's been leaving out there.
[Reply]
KCUnited 07:08 PM Today
Yeah he’s not cutting guys down on the edges, these are cookies in the zone

Tip o the cap but were either hitting him hard right at guys or staring at strike 3
[Reply]
kysirsoze 07:09 PM Today
Originally Posted by Nightfyre:
He has largely pitched well, but the last 2 innings, the gimpy lineup didn't punish the meatballs he's been leaving out there.
Well Isbel or Pham gets on somehow and Bobby does his thing. LFG
[Reply]
Coach 07:10 PM Today
Aw Sal, that was unnecessary.....
[Reply]
Page 6 of 10
« First < 23456 78910 >
Up