ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 13
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Super Bowl 58 Mic'd Up
SHOWTIME 08:02 AM 02-14-2024
:-) Tayshaun Gipson says Mahomes "is just regular, bro, and we're going to make his a$$ look regular." The same guy who dropped an easy INT in the NFCCG a few years back.

49ers lack of respect for Patrick Mahomes - shocking!!! But they changed their tune. pic.twitter.com/6cx0mrdYeq

— ��️ Red Tribe Cinema (@ClayWendler) February 14, 2024

Trash talk between Kelce and Ward

Kelce telling off the traitor Charvarius Ward pic.twitter.com/J9yHg7E3In

— ��️ Red Tribe Cinema (@ClayWendler) February 14, 2024

[Reply]
ArrowHeader 09:48 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
:-) Wonder what Kelce said that was so bad they won't even show it on the full Micd Up
“Don’t count me out down here”. According to Reid. According to the mentally ill Twitter tropes he called him a big gay hippo and the N-word.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:50 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
:-) Wonder what Kelce said that was so bad they won't even show it on the full Micd Up
they didn’t show the Rice/Mahomes either. They never show something that could embarrass the player wearing the mic.

If they did, players wouldn’t wear the mic anymore. Even without that stuff, this mic’d up stuff is great.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 09:58 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I am telling you, the fact that he pulled his hands down is such a high football IQ thing.

I am sure that I don't have to remind anyone about the phantom roughing call Chris Jones got in 2018 for just hitting a shoulder pad.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:59 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
they didn’t show the Rice/Mahomes either. They never show something that could embarrass the player wearing the mic.

If they did, players wouldn’t wear the mic anymore. Even without that stuff, this mic’d up stuff is great.
That was a great watch, although, I'm sick of Bud Light even more after all those commercials.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:00 PM 02-14-2024
refs glazing mahomes

Even the refs know you don't give the ball back to Mahomes. pic.twitter.com/ZWfvn0nZnx

— ��️ Red Tribe Cinema (@ClayWendler) February 15, 2024

[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 10:02 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:

Jomboy has a video on it.

https://youtu.be/ZCrHE_JF_lI?si=JIUGhXROcWtwHTbu
[Reply]
Talisman 12:05 AM 02-15-2024
Actually, uh, make it a round for the bar.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:14 AM 02-15-2024

[Reply]
Frazod 12:40 AM 02-15-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
refs glazing mahomes

Shit, that hilarious. :-)

[Reply]
jerryaldini 01:23 AM 02-15-2024
Originally Posted by DaFace:
What kind of bizarre potshot is this? I have no idea who you are. ****ing weirdo. :-)
How did he even know about emporia state though? Do you hate Washburn U? :-)
[Reply]
Womble 08:24 AM 02-15-2024
Bit disappointed with the Mic'd up. Not that it wasn't great but it should have been much better. There were hardly any mic'd up moments from the final drives and instead it was mostly just game video with Mitch calling the plays. Last year's was far better, especially when showing the contrasting reactions to the Toney punt return.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:51 AM 02-15-2024
Originally Posted by Womble:
Bit disappointed with the Mic'd up. Not that it wasn't great but it should have been much better. There were hardly any mic'd up moments from the final drives and instead it was mostly just game video with Mitch calling the plays. Last year's was far better, especially when showing the contrasting reactions to the Toney punt return.
I thought the same thing.

Purdy wasn't even mic'd. Kelce was so you know they have the conversation between him and Reid but nothing on the segment. Very little dialogue worth the time.

Ultimately my only real takeaway is that Nick Bosa sounds stoned all the time. And stupid. That guy speaks when a couple neurons accidently bump into each other and some noise comes out. It's bizarre - guy has the cadence and vocabulary of a 7 year old kid.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:56 AM 02-15-2024
Oh, another takeaway - the 49ers were SO much tighter than KC in that 2nd half. It was insane.

The whole time, even when the 49ers had the lead, they looked streeeeessed. They always looked like they were losing.

The Chiefs looked confident and poised the whole time. The 49ers looked terrified.

Mahomes does weird shit to people, man.
[Reply]
DaFace 09:57 AM 02-15-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Oh, another takeaway - the 49ers were SO much tighter than KC in that 2nd half. It was insane.

The whole time, even when the 49ers had the lead, they looked streeeeessed. They always looked like they were losing.

The Chiefs looked confident and poised the whole time. The 49ers looked terrified.

Agreed. The whole time they just sounded like they were trying to talk themselves into believing they could win.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:59 AM 02-15-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

You just know that Bosa and Warner were getting flashbacks.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 13
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up