ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 11
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>It might be time to have a talk about Travis Kelce
TLO 06:16 PM 09-15-2024
He looks old and tired. I'm afraid we're seeing a very steep decline from one of the best TEs in NFL history.
[Reply]
RunKC 07:40 PM 09-15-2024
Guess who lead the team in yards at TE today?

Wiley with 7 yards.

Has to change
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 07:41 PM 09-15-2024
Originally Posted by 493rd:
As long as Travis keeps helping PFE sell vaccines people don’t need and dating Taylor he’s good?
What kind of retarded are you? Honest question.
[Reply]
New World Order 07:41 PM 09-15-2024
Agreed TLO
[Reply]
scho63 07:42 PM 09-15-2024
This thread is Old and Tired
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 07:45 PM 09-15-2024

Today marks the first game since September 2018 where Travis Kelce does not record at least 3 catches. It snaps a streak of 114 straight games, the longest streak by any player in NFL history. It dates back to Patrick Mahomes' second career start. @KCTV5 #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/4orUZJzQDI

— Jared Koller (@JaredKCTV5) September 16, 2024

[Reply]
tmoshow 07:46 PM 09-15-2024
These first 2 defenses are keying in on him. Hopefully as the year goes on worthy will start to establish himself more and take the pressure off. This is where having Hollywood would help a lot.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 07:48 PM 09-15-2024
Originally Posted by Delano:
I mean, not to beat a dead horse, but as others have said, you’re overreacting. That point has been made. Why should I rehash that? Kelce continues to get extra attention and play designers are working out some new concepts.

You’re in a race with no one to proclaim elite player’s careers over and it’s just weird.
So do you believe 'play designers' are just now discovering this Travis Kelce fella? After a DECADE of getting beat by him they thought "oh...maybe we should cover him..."?

Kelce is getting the same - or less - attention as he's ever gotten. And doing less than he's ever done.

I'm not saying his career is over. I'm saying he needs to have a hard conversation with himself as to whether or not he's going to put it on the line when he's out there.

I'm saying we're better served getting 600 snaps at 100% this year than we are getting 900 snaps at 70%.

The team, and Travis Kelce, need to have the these conversations. Because he's not helping the team right now. I absolutely believe he CAN. And absolutely believe he will. I think he'll empty the tank on January.

But if you want him to get there and protect him on the process - take him off the field. Limit his reps. And chew his ass if he plays these reps at half speed.

He's not going balls out when he's out there right now. If you think he is, I just don't know what to tell you.
[Reply]
Hamwallet 07:49 PM 09-15-2024
It might be time for TLO to leave chiefsplanet if Kelce has 700 yards by week 12. If he is washed that’s a tall order.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 07:51 PM 09-15-2024
Originally Posted by tmoshow:
These first 2 defenses are keying in on him. Hopefully as the year goes on worthy will start to establish himself more and take the pressure off. This is where having Hollywood would help a lot.
Every defense for the last half decade has keyed on him.

He's simply not playing at full speed.

At least I hope that's the case. Because if he is, he's washed. If this is truly the best the has, it's over for him.

I don't think it is.

I think he (and maybe the team) has a strange vision of what a wind-down, load managed season looks like.

I think he'll eventually be embarrassed enough by these games that he'll come around.
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:54 PM 09-15-2024
Originally Posted by Delano:
Notable dumbassery is worth commenting on. Continue on with your Wallcrawler-esque, wall-of-text replies.
Wallcrawler makes wall of text posts where he just fucks the "full Reidtard" chicken over and over and over again.

DJ actually writes things in his wall of text posts.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:01 PM 09-15-2024
The wall hits hard at that age
[Reply]
tmoshow 08:05 PM 09-15-2024
I’m 36 and can still throw down like 12 tank 7’s. He’s fine.
[Reply]
stevieray 08:06 PM 09-15-2024
still throw down like 12 tank 7’s.
:-)
[Reply]
Pablo 08:14 PM 09-15-2024
I’m 36 and can still throw down like 12 tank 7’s. He’s fine.
You drink a dozen tank 7s and you’re gonna have a motherfucker of a hangover
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:17 PM 09-15-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Wallcrawler makes wall of text posts where he just fucks the "full Reidtard" chicken over and over and over again.

DJ actually writes things in his wall of text posts.
Motherfuckers - there are paragraph breaks in ALL my posts.

What's this 'wall of text' bullshit?

Long-winded bullshit from a talentless couch warrior? I'll accept that.

Wall of text? Fuck off with that nonsense. I follow all the appropriate style guides in making my pseudo-sensical garbage readable.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 11
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up