ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Texans watch
Hammock Parties 11:17 PM 09-08-2024
I think we are on a collision course with Proto-Mahomes

3rd and 13, on the run, across the body — first down.

C.J. Stroud is a sicko pic.twitter.com/TSuKbpnGfu

— Chancellor Johnson (@ChancellorTV) September 8, 2024

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 04:16 AM 09-16-2024
Struggled against a bad Bears team that had a final drive attempt to win the game
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 04:34 AM 09-16-2024
The meal ain't meeting the hype for me either
[Reply]
DRM08 04:43 AM 09-16-2024
They don’t look like a juggernaut at the moment, squeaking out close wins against bad teams. But they have a very weak division. The other AFC South teams have already piled up 0 wins and 6 losses in 2 weeks.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:27 AM 09-16-2024
It's 2 weeks in. We don't look like world beaters either.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 06:30 AM 09-16-2024
The Saints keeping that pace ain't happening
[Reply]
JimNasium 06:39 AM 09-16-2024
Claythan trembles in fear.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:44 AM 09-16-2024
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Sure, but there's a significant difference between the Ravens/Bengals and Colts/Bears.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:36 AM Today
This man leaves no stone unturned, plumbing the depths of NFL podcasts looking for nuggets to slice and dice the opposition with.

He is coming for us.

C.J. be studying film no matter where it comes from 😂

(via @NFLFilms) pic.twitter.com/qgym4yTVEX

— NFL (@NFL) September 19, 2024

[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 11:05 AM Today
There are five 2-0 teams in the AFC and the Chiefs play the other four at least once and have beaten two of the top teams in the conference already.

We run this show.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:05 AM Today
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
There are five 2-0 teams in the AFC and the Chiefs play the other four at least once and have beaten two of the top teams in the conference already.

We run this show.
nothing lasts forever
[Reply]
wazu 11:07 AM Today
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
This man leaves no stone unturned, plumbing the depths of NFL podcasts looking for nuggets to slice and dice the opposition with.

He is coming for us.

Makes me wonder if CJ said that to get they guy to not do it.
[Reply]
DRM08 11:11 AM Today
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
KC is always in close games. It’s what they do. Cardiac Chiefs.
[Reply]
Cheater5 11:26 AM Today
nothing lasts forever

Right. You quivered and faltered like a woman at the end of last season heading into the playoffs, predicting first the Dolphins, Bills, and then Ravens would all send the Chiefs packing. The Chiefs defied the odds and won the Super Bowl with the hardest path to a Championship in the modern era.

Secretly, I believe you want to return to the era like that of Pioli / Haley / Cassel. It's safer for you to watch a losing team so that you can once again take center stage on this board. You secretly crave failure for the Chiefs; the strain is more than you can bear because real games aren't a MCU or Star Wars movie where the outcome is predetermined. I have little doubt you watch games now and yell at the screen, "See! See! I told you they were going to lose!" right before they win. Again.

So CJ Stroud listens to podcasts concerning his opponents, *shiver* how intimidating. He squeaked by one of the worst teams in the league 19 - 13 and beat the laughable Colts the week before that.

Go join Texans Talk since you're looking for a new hero.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:27 AM Today
Originally Posted by Cheater5:
Right. You quivered and faltered like a woman at the end of last season heading into the playoffs, predicting first the Dolphins, Bills, and then Ravens would all send the Chiefs packing.
I did nothing of the sort. :-)
[Reply]
TEX 11:46 AM Today
nothing lasts forever
True, but that time is not now for KC. We are still in a SB window, and likely will have a couple more with Mahomes.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Up