ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 12
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Marilyn Monroe Threesome Sex Tape With JFK and RFK To Be Auctioned Off On Tuesday
Hammock Parties 04:33 PM 03-02-2014
Oh my.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/20...auction-block/

Originally Posted by :
A long-buried sex tape of Marilyn Monroe supposedly engaging in intercourse with ex-President John F. Kennedy and his brother Robert Kennedy could soon be released, a former Hollywood bodyguard has sensationally claimed.

The steamy, never-before-seen reel — said to have been shot on 8 mm film — will be auctioned by the Tulare County Sheriff in California which has seized the property as part of a lawsuit involving the man, William Castleberry. Castleberry exclusively told RadarOnline.com:

“It’s real. I had it for years and I never released it out of respect for Joe DiMaggio… I’m just sick about it and I’m desperately trying to raise money to get it back.”

Castleberry, a 56-year-old memorabilia collector, would not detail how he obtained the alleged recording or what it depicts. He was slapped with a judgment of $200,000 after he allegedly sold a fake statue to several people in Visalia, Calif. He had been making payments to satisfy the debt, but according to Castleberry, lawyers demanded a balloon payment that he simply couldn’t afford to pay.

“They demanded a $90,000 payment I couldn’t afford and that is when the sheriff came in and seized the sex tape and all of my other memorabilia I have been collecting my entire life,” he said.

A lawyer involved in the case confirmed he’d heard that the seized lot apparently contained the sex tape of the Gentlemen Prefer Blondes actress.

“I was told several years ago that Mr. Castleberry had a sex tape of Marilyn Monroe, JFK & RFK,” said attorney Ryan Sullivan, who is representing the plaintiffs in the case against Castleberry. “I was at the house when the sheriff was seizing the property. I’m simply trying to recover the money for my clients… I was able to locate a 8 mm film in a canister at the house, which was turned over to the Visalia Sheriff’s Department.”

But, cautioned the lawyer: “I have no idea what is on the tape, it could be what Mr. Castleberry says, or it could be a Disney cartoon. The only way anyone will ever know is if they buy it and view it. The entire lot will go up for auction on Tuesday and the minimum bid will be $200,000.”

[Reply]
TimBone 11:39 PM 03-02-2014
Like a pair of fucking chinese fingercuffs.
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:41 PM 03-02-2014
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
I guess I just have too much respect for the office of the President than for one of the most famous and well respected, and young, leaders of this country to be having a bang fest with a dead movie star, and for it to be on film, with his brother in it too.

Why would you want it to be true?
In fairness, she wasn't dead yet when this supposedly was filmed.
[Reply]
dmahurin 11:45 PM 03-02-2014
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
In fairness, she wasn't dead yet when this supposedly was filmed.
In all fairness, she could be playing dead, like a snuff film.
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:07 AM 03-03-2014
Originally Posted by dmahurin:
In all fairness, she could be playing dead, like a snuff film.
Yeah, I guess we don't know those details yet. If so, I wonder if the title of the film is "Some Like It Cold".
[Reply]
Phobia 12:15 AM 03-03-2014
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Yeah, I guess we don't know those details yet. If so, I wonder if the title of the film is "Some Like It Cold".
Pretty sure Carlin already made that joke, unless that's an urban legend.
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:25 AM 03-03-2014
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Pretty sure Carlin already made that joke, unless that's an urban legend.
Dammit! He's killing me tonight.
[Reply]
JD10367 05:45 AM 03-03-2014
I guess I just have too much respect for the office of the President than for one of the most famous and well respected, and young, leaders of this country to be having a bang fest with a dead movie star, and for it to be on film, with his brother in it too.

Well, she wasn't dead at the time. Cause, like, that would be gross. (Probably.)

As for your "respect" comment, I think we idolize the position of POTUS too much. We read history books and see famous portraits and hear bogus or wrongly-attributed quotes... In reality, they're all just guys. That's why I think so many people liked the idea of a guy who enjoyed a sloppy BJ from a chubby chick as well as McDonalds fries (Clinton).
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 06:55 AM 03-03-2014
I can't believe this for a few reasons:

1) who filmed it and for God's sake WHY? Why would any of them want that on film?

2) This means that the film would have been shot by someone else (unless they used a tripod...no pun intended) and then it had to be developed...so there would be a few more people in the know about this. Hard to believe nobody ever said anything about it.

Meh. I think it's BS. If it's not...then it's really sad.
[Reply]
Katipan 07:57 AM 03-03-2014
I don't really want perfection in a President. If he's intelligent, worldly, compassionate and fueled by an extreme sense of civic duty, I really wouldn't care what happened in the Residence.

And if I was President, tag teaming would only be done with family. You can't trust your friends with stuff like that.
[Reply]
Jimmya 08:01 AM 03-03-2014
Time will tell if it is a fake.
[Reply]
Chief Gump 08:08 AM 03-03-2014

The fact that people give a shit what people do in their private time just baffles me. Some guy would make the greatest POTUS (not necessarily talking about Kennedy here just in general) ever and people wouldn't want him because he had a tryst with some movie star or some other wierd sexual exploit.

I would much rather have a POTUS who banged a bunch of starlettes or had some weird trapeze threesome sex than one that fucks over the public.
[Reply]
Chief Gump 08:09 AM 03-03-2014
Originally Posted by Katipan:
I don't really want perfection in a President. If he's intelligent, worldly, compassionate and fueled by an extreme sense of civic duty, I really wouldn't care what happened in the Residence.

And if I was President, tag teaming would only be done with family. You can't trust your friends with stuff like that.
Exactly! Someone gets it.
[Reply]
Eleazar 08:34 AM 03-03-2014
I don't care if it is Marilyn Monroe, a 3way with your brother is disgusting
[Reply]
KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN 08:34 AM 03-03-2014
Ask not what your c*** tree can do to you, ask what you can do to your c*** tree!
[Reply]
taterhog 08:54 AM 03-03-2014
Originally Posted by threebag02:
He isn't sucking his brothers dick. She has two holes to use without slapping nutts.
Teddy woulda made her airtight had he been invited.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 12
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up