TLO 07:10 PM 08-27-2021
Week 1.

Chiefs vs Browns.

Talk about it here.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:59 PM 08-28-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
You're a fucking troll.

I gave a reasonable take. They're a good opponent but we will win. I'm not sure what you're weird obsession is with wanting the browns to be the worst. What did they do to you as a child?
Nah, you went full zilla and I called you out again on it
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:59 PM 08-28-2021
Remember how the Texans were going to get revenge week 1 last year? Yeah...about that
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:55 PM 08-28-2021
I see this one similar to when we opened the season against the Texans who we beat in the playoffs the season before. We’re just gonna overwhelm the Clowns, and take them outta their gameplan. Then they can go tell the world Patrick Mahomes has NOT been figured out.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 06:59 PM 08-28-2021
This would be a scary game in week 12.

I think we roll them here though. Playing us in September is not a winning proposition.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 07:01 PM 08-28-2021
You gave Andy Reid a bye week basically. You unleashed his special ability to win after a bye!
[Reply]
Oxford 07:09 PM 08-28-2021
So they are going to play Tampa2? Run the ball and short passes to TE and RB, possess the ball, force the safeties to come up. Then the deep shots come.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:19 PM 08-28-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Cleveland did an excellent job this offseasons DJ I really like their coach, but they aren’t on our level.

Their defense will be way better but not in week 1 against an Andy Reid powerhouse offense with new plays.

I think we win this one 38-27
Their pass rush will be substantially worse than it was last year.

Olivier Vernon (pre injury) was a far better pass rusher than any other player in their front 4 (except Garrett obviously). Sheldon Richardson probably was too.
[Reply]
Graystoke 07:22 PM 08-28-2021
Chiefs win this matchup. But I don’t care what anybody says, every team will bring its best to beat the best, which happens to be my favorite team the Kansas City Chiefs.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:25 PM 08-28-2021
Anyone who wants to make this “the Cleveland Defense will be better this year” point needs to explain who will provide any pass rush outside of Garrett.

Please explain how their pass rush won’t be substantially worse without Vernon and Richardson.

Who on their DL anywhere on their depth chart is a threat as a pass rusher besides Garrett?

And if you tell me that they’ll get pressure with the blitz, then please go rewatch the Baltimore-KC game from last season. Tell me what happens when you need to blitz to get pressure on Mahomes.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:06 PM 08-28-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Anyone who wants to make this “the Cleveland Defense will be better this year” point needs to explain who will provide any pass rush outside of Garrett.

Please explain how their pass rush won’t be substantially worse without Vernon and Richardson.

Who on their DL anywhere on their depth chart is a threat as a pass rusher besides Garrett?

And if you tell me that they’ll get pressure with the blitz, then please go rewatch the Baltimore-KC game from last season. Tell me what happens when you need to blitz to get pressure on Mahomes.
Those who believe it will be better are banking on Clowney becoming an elite pass rusher. No player in my lifetime has gotten by more off of one play in college than that man. He's not a bad player, just nowhere as elite as some make him out to be.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:12 PM 08-28-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Those who believe it will be better are banking on Clowney becoming an elite pass rusher. No player in my lifetime has gotten by more off of one play in college than that man. He's not a bad player, just nowhere as elite as some make him out to be.
He would be a nice piece for the Chiefs, because he would purely be a rotational player. Anything we would get from him is a bonus, since we have several better players among our DL.

If a team (like the Browns) is relying on him to regain his 2018 form…oof. I would hate to be in that position.

And his stats from the last two seasons are pretty awful. 11 total TFL and 3 sacks in 21 games played. That’s really bad.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:21 PM 08-28-2021
Clowney fucking sucks more than Frank Clark.

Their pass rush still consists of Miles Garrett... and that's fucking it.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:24 PM 08-28-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Clowney fucking sucks more than Frank Clark.

Their pass rush still consists of Miles Garrett... and that's fucking it.
Frank Clark had 1.5 more sacks than every other DL on the Cleveland roster (besides Garrett) COMBINED last season.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 09:27 PM 08-28-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
This would be a scary game in week 12.

I think we roll them here though. Playing us in September is not a winning proposition.
After Friday's showing, I think this trend continues.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:32 PM 08-28-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Nah, you went full zilla and I called you out again on it
I made a reasonable take about a team I don't want to win.

Youre the troll.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 106
« First < 23456 789101656 > Last »
Up