ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Nzoner's Game Room>The Chiefs Hallmark movie
Hammock Parties 12:20 PM 06-25-2024

The Kansas City Chiefs and Hallmark are teaming up with the NFL and Skydance Sports for a new, original movie, “Holiday Touchdown: A Chiefs Love Story” starring Tyler Hynes, Hunter King and Ed Begley Jr.

The movie begins production next month and will film entirely in Kansas… pic.twitter.com/mM70CLkWlu

— Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) June 25, 2024

[Reply]
displacedinMN 10:16 AM 06-27-2024
Hallmark movies would be better if the female leads were topless

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
[Reply]
kysirsoze 11:55 AM 06-27-2024
Hallmark won't be the last to try and cash in on the Swiftie bump.
[Reply]
Kiimo 02:53 PM 07-11-2024

We've announced some new cast members for our upcoming movie with @Hallmark...

Coach Reid
Trey Smith
Mecole Hardman
and many more!

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) July 11, 2024

Imagine riding the bench for the Jets and then a couple weeks later catching the winning touchdown in the SB and suddenly they want to cast you in movies (even shitty ass Hallmark ones)

Malik Taylor watching this

[Reply]
New World Order 03:04 PM 07-11-2024
Is Rashee Rice going to be in it?

Will it be a racing movie?
[Reply]
Kiimo 03:19 PM 07-11-2024
They really missed out on not casting sexier Chiefs.

Look this one has his own headshot.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
KCUnited 03:25 PM 07-11-2024
Trey Smith going to melt hearts
[Reply]
Kiimo 03:27 PM 07-11-2024
Andy Reid, a twinkle in his eye, just smiles when someone asks if he knows where Santa lives in the offseason
[Reply]
Bob Dole 06:39 PM 07-22-2024
And now I find out they stole my cat's name and fucked it up. It's Catrick MEOWhomes, you stinking hacks. I've got evidence going back 3 years, so expect a letter from my attorney, you intellectual property thiefs.
[Reply]
Graystoke 07:13 PM 07-22-2024
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
And now I find out they stole my cat's name and fucked it up. It's Catrick MEOWhomes, you stinking hacks. I've got evidence going back 3 years, so expect a letter from my attorney, you intellectual property thiefs.
Jungle Law?
[Reply]
Bob Dole 07:29 PM 07-22-2024
Originally Posted by Graystoke:
Jungle Law?
I don't know what that is, but I know when someone steals my cat's name GODDAMMIT! lol

In all honesty, I think it's funny they can't come up with their own shit and have to steal mine.

But I'm still filing a lawsuit, because this is America!!!
[Reply]
Graystoke 07:23 AM 07-23-2024
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
I don't know what that is, but I know when someone steals my cat's name GODDAMMIT! lol

In all honesty, I think it's funny they can't come up with their own shit and have to steal mine.

But I'm still filing a lawsuit, because this is America!!!
To be honest I have thought about stealing your cats name to.
Its F-ing brilliant.
[Reply]
Kiimo 08:07 AM 07-23-2024
Are you seriously expecting a Hallmark production to have the kind of creativite talent to not steal a name

Reminder that this "movie" will be terrible but we'll love it ironically. It's Hallmark.
[Reply]
DaFace 08:27 AM 07-23-2024
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
Are you seriously expecting a Hallmark production to have the kind of creativite talent to not steal a name

Reminder that this "movie" will be terrible but we'll love it ironically. It's Hallmark.
I simultaneously cringe and cackle at the fact that most of us are going to feel compelled to watch a Hallmark movie in a few months. We could have a game day thread and watch it together! :-) :-)
[Reply]
Kiimo 08:53 AM 07-23-2024
In.
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:06 AM 07-23-2024
I wonder where we can audition to be extras for this movie. I can stand in the background and cheer for the Chiefs for whatever pay extras receive.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Up