That said

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:14 PM 08-04-2024
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Spoiler!

That said

Spoiler!
Are we supposed to use spoilers if there’s nothing to spoil?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:18 PM 08-04-2024
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
I knew when they said it was only 8 episodes long there was going to be shit left at the door. No reason they couldn’t have made it ten with better pacing, especially with how next season will likely start in the first two episodes.

Also
Spoiler!
Why was that in a spoiler? Thats what he said on the show. Public info.

And most episodes was 35 minute's. GOT most were 50+ minutes.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:20 PM 08-04-2024
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
No. If its aired, its fair game. Book spoilers are always in spoiler tags. At least that's the way its always been in the media center.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 10:25 PM 08-04-2024
Worst episode of the season. Absolutely nothing. That’s not a finale in any other world.
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:29 PM 08-04-2024
What in the fucking fuck is a Lohar?! Just another girlboss, but I'd played by a shitty YouTube personality. This episode was so dumb.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 10:30 PM 08-04-2024
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
That was a spectacular episode.

Daemon is pathetic. Sorry staylor. I know it hurts. I'm sure you've read the books or something and know he'll probably redeem himself, but damn. Literally any storyline but his.
He doesn't in the book at all.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:32 PM 08-04-2024
Haven't read a single line in the books, Saw any spoilers on you tube or read any. That's said.....
Originally Posted by Zebedee DuBois:
What does the future hold for Ulf the oafish dragon rider?
Ulf will betray her.

Accidental/unlikely hero in battle?
The sister who refuses to fly and kill civilians

Turncoat/traiter due to the inherent resentfulness of bastards?
UIF
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:33 PM 08-04-2024
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
No. If its aired, its fair game. Book spoilers are always in spoiler tags. At least that's the way its always been in the media center.
I spoiler tag basically everything. Especially if it is the night of the episode, but I'm not sure why I do it. If you haven't watched the episode then you shouldn't be in the thread. I think I'm gonna stop.
[Reply]
kevrunner 12:58 AM 08-05-2024
I was an Ulf fan when he was eating and telling stories in the tavern, but the way he is acting now, I wish Daemon was at the table when they were eating, dragonrider or not, Ulf wouldn’t have made it thru dinner.
[Reply]
PatMahomesIsGod 07:17 AM 08-05-2024
That WB Discovery hack CEO David Zaslav shortened the season from 10 episodes to 8.

2 more episodes and it would have been a kickass narrative arc.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 07:24 AM 08-05-2024
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Why was that in a spoiler? Thats what he said on the show. Public info.

And most episodes was 35 minute's. GOT most were 50+ minutes.
For people who hadn't seen the episode yet, just curtesy. Sorry to make you click a button.
[Reply]
Bowser 07:41 AM 08-05-2024
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Nah, I just did it for those that can't control themselves and check this thread before they watch the episode, lol. It's totally not necessary.

Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Worst episode of the season. Absolutely nothing. That’s not a finale in any other world.
I didn't "hate" the episode; there were good moments and decent buildup. But I agree with you in that there's no way that should be a season finale, so because of that, I think I hate it. If that makes sense, ha.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 08:12 AM 08-05-2024
Nah, I just did it for those that can't control themselves and check this thread before they watch the episode, lol. It's totally not necessary.

I didn't "hate" the episode; there were good moments and decent buildup. But I agree with you in that there's no way that should be a season finale, so because of that, I think I hate it. If that makes sense, ha.
It’s the ultimate dick tease.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:13 AM 08-05-2024

No, it wasnt a bad episode at all, as long as you are going another episode of the battle next week. Freezing the story line in place for 2 fucking years is not a season finale.
[Reply]
Page 59 of 63
« First < 9495556575859 60616263 >
Up