Raiders
Buccaneers
Broncos
Bills
Panthers
[Reply]
O.city 02:32 PM Today
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
'No' damage? To pretty much the entire 'structure' of the knee?

I.e. the whole damn thing is just a bone bruise?
Any confirmation or anything from Sweeney on this?
[Reply]
staylor26 02:35 PM Today
Originally Posted by O.city:
Any confirmation or anything from Sweeney on this?
Originally Posted by :
As Reid alluded, Rice is now due for additional examination once the swelling goes down. A source confirmed to Arrowhead Pride that Rice needs the other ligaments in his knee — the PCL, MCL and LCL — to be tested.
https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2024/...ht-knee-injury
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 02:38 PM Today
The fact that the ACL seems fine alone is a nice big W, that rehab would be a tougher one
[Reply]
O.city 02:41 PM Today
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
The fact that the ACL seems fine alone is a nice big W, that rehab would be a tougher one
Eh, IIRC the PCL can be pretty rough but I'm hopeful.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 02:47 PM Today
Originally Posted by O.city:
Eh, IIRC the PCL can be pretty rough but I'm hopeful.
Read it was a 6-month recovery time, which would beat the ACL
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:56 PM Today
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Read it was a 6-month recovery time, which would beat the ACL
I believe the biggest issue with the PCL is that the recovery is almost always partial.

Very few guys ever truly come all the way back from a PCL injury. Those are really nasty.
[Reply]
Monticore 03:21 PM Today
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I believe the biggest issue with the PCL is that the recovery is almost always partial.

Very few guys ever truly come all the way back from a PCL injury. Those are really nasty.
Connor mcdavid had full PCL tear and didn’t have surgery and has been raping faces ever since, hockey is notoriously bad on knees .
[Reply]
FlaChief58 03:37 PM Today
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I read it as “almost normally” not walking “around normally” if that makes more sense.
We will not be unburdened by the burden we have been unburdened by when we were burdened. I hope that makes sense.
[Reply]
RunKC 04:04 PM Today
“There’s growing optimism that Rashee Rice could play football again this season.”

Nate Taylor
[Reply]
TheGuardian 04:08 PM Today
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Your and idiot.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8756613/
Anyone can do a copy and paste from a pubmed citation. But even from your own citation......

Originally Posted by :
The sensitivity, specificity, and accuracy of MRI in the diagnosis of ACL injury were 95.45% (63/66), 91.67%, and 94.87%, respectively.
I literally do this for a living you fucking low rent squirrel.

90-95% IS accurate and the only gold standard above an MRI is to SCOPE it.

Now sit the fuck down and finish your juice box and the adults talk about this. God damn clown
[Reply]
KCJake 04:11 PM Today
Originally Posted by RunKC:
“There’s growing optimism that Rashee Rice could play football again this season.”

Nate Taylor
This is basically what we have right now. Onto the Saints
[Reply]
TheGuardian 04:12 PM Today
The reason for waiting for the swelling to go down is because two MRI's showed no tear of the ACL. Has nothing to do with swelling which as I said, does not conflate the MRI but instead gives contrast.

The reason for waiting is to test the structural integrity of the knee which the trainers have a battery of tests for.

If the PCL is torn, which could be, then he's out six months. Season is still over.

But from all accounts, it literally could be a bone bruise and he's back in 4-6 weeks.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:22 PM Today
The MRI wouldn't show PCL damage already?
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 04:24 PM Today
Heeeeeee FCKIN

GOOD!
[Reply]
Page 59 of 60
« First < 9495556575859 60 >
Up