Chiefs vs Browns.

Talk about it here.
[Reply]
O.city 09:01 AM 09-08-2021
I don't know that the Browns score that many
[Reply]
eastsidedawg 09:03 AM 09-08-2021
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Weren’t both of those guys who are supposed to “improve the secondary” on the Rams when Mahomes dropped a 50 burger on that defense? Yeah, thought so.
Do you realize how bad the browns secondary was in the playoff game?

they had all these guys playing most of the snaps in the secondary. it looks like the chiefs OL in the super bowl.

MJ stewart( browns 4th saftey) , robert jackson ( practice squad) , kevin Johnson (Out of league), andrew Sendejo (Out of league), Karl joseph ( practice squad)

safe to say it will be a LITTLE harder to throw against this browns this time
[Reply]
eastsidedawg 09:05 AM 09-08-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I think the Browns are going to have to blitz. They’ll get some pressure on Patrick but nowhere near enough.

They’ve got to get constant pressures Patrick to have any hope and I think that’s the only way. That’s bad for them bc that leaves a lot of holes downfield.

If the Browns are going to have any chance they need to get off to a fast start and try to build momentum early. Long drives that end in FG’s won’t win. They need to get up early and start running the ball when they have a lead.
that was the browns strategy most the year last year. Like i said before in posts they will be aggressive early and starting fast have been an emphasis this offseason.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:11 AM 09-08-2021
Originally Posted by eastsidedawg:
Do you realize how bad the browns secondary was in the playoff game?

they had all these guys playing most of the snaps in the secondary. it looks like the chiefs OL in the super bowl.

MJ stewart( browns 4th saftey) , robert jackson ( practice squad) , kevin Johnson (Out of league), andrew Sendejo (Out of league), Karl joseph ( practice squad)

safe to say it will be a LITTLE harder to throw against this browns this time
There's not a secondary in the league Mahomes has struggled against. It won't be any different with this one. If you don't pressure him with four it won't matter who you have in your secondary.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 09:23 AM 09-08-2021
that was the browns strategy most the year last year. Like i said before in posts they will be aggressive early and starting fast have been an emphasis this offseason.
That's the thing. They're not built to be "aggressive ". They want to run the ball down people's throat, but that won't work against a team like the Chiefs who can drive the length of the field and score touchdowns in 30 seconds.

If they come out thinking they have to do something they don't feel comfortable doing, then they've already lost.
[Reply]
eastsidedawg 09:46 AM 09-08-2021
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
That's the thing. They're not built to be "aggressive ". They want to run the ball down people's throat, but that won't work against a team like the Chiefs who can drive the length of the field and score touchdowns in 30 seconds.

If they come out thinking they have to do something they don't feel comfortable doing, then they've already lost.
See the games against INDY, Tenn they jumped out to leads passing the ball.

the 2nd ravens game the browns had 500 yds of offense against the 2nd ranked D baker spent the entire 4th qtr passing and scored 22 points.

so they can do it when they need/want to.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 09:55 AM 09-08-2021

the 2nd ravens game the browns had 500 yds of offense against the 2nd ranked D baker spent the entire 4th qtr passing and scored 22 points.

Sure they can in short bursts, but as we've seen ever since Mahomes became the starter, you need to keep that momentum until the last second ticks off the clock or else you'll likely lose. That does not bode well for a team built to run first and pass when they have to. Just ask the ravens how well that strategy works against us
[Reply]
tredadda 10:02 AM 09-08-2021

Except in the playoffs when facing a backup QB.
[Reply]
eastsidedawg 10:14 AM 09-08-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Except in the playoffs when facing a backup QB.
the browns only had 7 possessions in the game it wasn't exactly a shoot out.

yes they "lost to henne" even though he didnt score a point in the game :-)

the chiefs D won the game
[Reply]
arrwheader 10:36 AM 09-08-2021
Could it be possible?

I think with fans from opposing teams coming in here now every week and totally taking over our "Let's talk about" threads, can we have a separate one specifically for them and one for the rest of us who use this forum for more than a week for that?

Really sucks checking in here and just seeing them taking over these threads with their passive aggressive shit post and repeating the same mute points over and over and over.
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 10:38 AM 09-08-2021
the browns only had 7 possessions in the game it wasn't exactly a shoot out.

yes they "lost to henne" even though he didnt score a point in the game :-)

the chiefs D won the game
Exactly.....because your QB can't put a team on his shoulders and win a game. 8 minutes left, down 5 points....shits the bed for 12 yards in 7 plays.

Been saying this for days now, and it finally dawned on you!
[Reply]
FlaChief58 10:45 AM 09-08-2021
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
Could it be possible?

I think with fans from opposing teams coming in here now every week and totally taking over our "Let's talk about" threads, can we have a separate one specifically for them and one for the rest of us who use this forum for more than a week for that?

Really sucks checking in here and just seeing them taking over these threads with their passive aggressive shit post and repeating the same mute points over and over and over.
I think it's fun when they come in here running their shit holes trying to convince us how "this time it'll be different" then seeing them disappear after they get their shit pushed in again
[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:46 AM 09-08-2021
I do not think the browns will beat my favorite team, The Kansas City Chiefs!
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:46 AM 09-08-2021
Check out this list Clowns fans. Baker KILLING IT. Lmmfaoooooooo

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

[Reply]
mililo4cpa 10:49 AM 09-08-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Check out this list Clowns fans. Baker KILLING IT. Lmmfaoooooooo
Because on obvious passing downs, all those check downs and short crossers don't mean crap.....ala Alex Smith.
[Reply]
Page 59 of 106
« First < 9495556575859 6061626369 > Last »
Up