« First < 9495556575859
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The L'Jarius Sneed Thread*****
Dante84 11:45 AM 04-25-2020
More to come!

Spoiler!

[Reply]
BossChief 12:20 AM Today
Originally Posted by BWillie:
So glad we paid the fat center more money instead.
The 2 decisions aren’t related.

The real decision was to keep Sneed or CJ95.

Which was a tough decision because both are probably early contenders for DPOTY if they keep up this pace.
[Reply]
Bump 12:52 AM Today
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I adore Sneed, but in general I'll say that the quality of on-field dialogue in the NFL is really low, and Sneed is not bringing up the average.
I don't recall seeing or hearing about him talking much shit while playing for us, the first time I noticed was in the playoffs pumping his chest on Tyreek Hill, seems like he's went all in with it now lol
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:41 AM Today
Such a terrible trade. Said it at the time. Saying it now.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:42 AM Today
Originally Posted by BossChief:
The 2 decisions aren’t related.

The real decision was to keep Sneed or CJ95.

Which was a tough decision because both are probably early contenders for DPOTY if they keep up this pace.
Again...both could have been kept
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:12 AM Today
Originally Posted by BWillie:
So glad we paid the fat center more money instead.
Your employer pays your worthless fat ass too but you don't hear us whining about it
[Reply]
dannybcaitlyn 05:44 AM Today
I really liked Snead and wish we could have kept him. But I was watching his last game against Tyreek and Sneed could have been beaten deep but the shitty Qb of the Dolphins couldn’t get it there. I’m glad to see him doing well though..
[Reply]
Dunerdr 05:53 AM Today
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Miss this dude. Understand why we did it, but for the last year and 4 games Sneed has played the CB position about as well as you can play it. If I had to shut down a stud WR for one game at this exact point in history, I'm not sure Sneed isn't the first guy I'm picking to do it. Freaking guy is a junkyard dawg. So good.

Not to shit on Sneed here but lets also look at the QB situations for each of those particular weeks. Stanford Routt might have been able to lock down 3 of 4.
[Reply]
BWillie 08:41 AM Today
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Your employer pays your worthless fat ass too but you don't hear us whining about it
I don't have an employer

I weigh 179 pounds

You are right about the worthless thing, though
[Reply]
ThrobProng 09:19 AM Today
McDuffie is better than Sneed. KC made the right move.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 10:00 AM Today
The way things are going for Tennessee this season means that 3rd round pick could be very high. Hell it could easily be top four In the round. And when you consider his injury history, plus needing to get paid, I think we got a decent deal in the end.
[Reply]
sedated 10:03 AM Today
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
The way things are going for Tennessee this season means that 3rd round pick could be very high. Hell it could easily be top four In the round. And when you consider his injury history, plus needing to get paid, I think we got a decent deal in the end.
Levis just needs to get back to starting and throwing pick 6's
[Reply]
Hoover 10:17 AM Today
I actually think the Chiefs made a wise decision sending him to a shit team like the Titans where he won't come back to haunt us. Love ya Sneed, would love to have you come over and watch playoff football with me this year!
[Reply]
Page 59 of 59
« First < 9495556575859
Up