ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 59 of 61
« First < 9495556575859 6061 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Schefter: Hopkins to Chiefs
Pooch 04:50 AM 10-23-2024
Let’s go

It’s happening: Titans and Chiefs are working to finalize a trade that would send WR DeAndre Hopkins to Kansas City, league sources tell ESPN. pic.twitter.com/aEeKEgI2D8

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) October 23, 2024

Sources: #Titans WR DeAndre Hopkins is being traded to the #Chiefs in exchange for a 5th rounder that can get to a fourth rounder. Deal is being finalized.

A key veteran who could be the final piece, Hopkins name has been hot in the trade market. Now, he lands with the champs. pic.twitter.com/GRvRbUwux6

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) October 23, 2024

[Reply]
Boxer_Chief 03:20 PM Yesterday
Doesn’t Crosby usually line up on the right side? Idk why I’m thinking that because he killed morris last year but every time I watch them he’s on the right side
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:10 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Andy isn't going to overuse an old dude that's become a broke dick that can't stay healthy and isn't even healthy right now. Especially in the regular season.

Well that's a relief.:-)
[Reply]
ptlyon 04:14 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by carcosa:
And then what about the second quarter???
I think the Chiefs announced they would only allow him a maximum of 5 TDS
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:15 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME:
It's no secret that every team is going to stack their best defensive linemen up against Wanya and Taylor....they know the weak link in our offense.
Wut? There's been a handful of times teams have actually shifted an EDGE off Taylor to Trey Smith and had more success. Aidan Hutchinson comes to mind.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 04:21 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Wut? There's been a handful of times teams have actually shifted an EDGE off Taylor to Trey Smith and had more success. Aidan Hutchinson comes to mind.
I think that has more to do with smith and Taylor working at different depths and spacing than actual physical talent.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 04:50 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
First impression: that guy isn't white. He might be part white. And pretty sure that's just one guy, not several guys.
I think they are twins
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:22 PM Yesterday
Let's hope he gets Pat out of his funk. This passing game is painful to watch
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:39 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
I think they are twins

I think you're on to something!!! Maybe they're quadruplets!!!
[Reply]
dlphg9 07:01 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I know they said dhop will play the rashee role. I really hope not. I’d like that to be part of his thing but as others have pointed out with Kurt Warner, it would be a great step in mahomes’ development to trust his WRs to go and make contested catches on the outside. I feel like it was Reid, more than mahomes, that never trusted rashee enough with this.

I still feel like the Justyn Ross elevation is a sign that this is what the chiefs are thinking. Because maybe if you get mahomes comfortable that can also help unlock Ross to some extent
Lol Ross isn't even on the roster. They brought up Montrell Washington. They clearly don't think Ross or Remigio are ever gonna be anything.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:24 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Let's hope he gets Pat out of his funk. This passing game is painful to watch
You have a short memory. Painful is Thigpin and Cassel. Painful is the 90s playoff losses when we couldn't get a single point in the 4th quarter. Our passing game is a thing of beauty with Mahomes.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:33 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
You have a short memory. Painful is Thigpin and Cassel. Painful is the 90s playoff losses when we couldn't get a single point in the 4th quarter. Our passing game is a thing of beauty with Mahomes.
It used to be...
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:14 PM Yesterday
Just fyi for the bettors: FD currently has DHop's receiving yds at O/U 36.5 (-113) for tomorrow. Thinking that's pretty low. I figure he'll go at least 50 as long as our OTs don't shit the bed. I parlayed the O with anytime TDs for Kareem and DHop. Seemed like the thing to do.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 08:28 PM Yesterday
I think you're on to something!!! Maybe they're quadruplets!!!
No, I am pretty sure they are twins. Actual brothers.
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:13 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
No, I am pretty sure they are twins. Actual brothers.

Ah, okay. I just figured it was some smartass that played all the parts.:-)
[Reply]
PatMahomesIsGod 09:15 PM Yesterday
Just fyi for the bettors: FD currently has DHop's receiving yds at O/U 36.5 (-113) for tomorrow. Thinking that's pretty low. I figure he'll go at least 50 as long as our OTs don't shit the bed. I parlayed the O with anytime TDs for Kareem and DHop. Seemed like the thing to do.
You should start an official “shitty betting advice” thread.
[Reply]
Page 59 of 61
« First < 9495556575859 6061 >
Up