cmh6476 10:03 PM 10-04-2024

The Boys in the Bronx.#Postseason pic.twitter.com/azDh6UIXw9

— Kansas City Royals (@Royals) October 4, 2024

[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 08:07 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
Was there ever a doubt?
In New York? Not really.

I expected some shady shit to go on against New York. MLB really wants them to advance over KC.

It is what it is.
[Reply]
Fish 08:08 PM Yesterday
Royals got fucked out of that game. What a shame.
[Reply]
suzzer99 08:08 PM Yesterday
I can live with the strike zone shit. But the non-overturn replay is complete horseshit.

I expect a bland "We didn't see enough evidence to overturn" from MLB and zero accountability.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:09 PM Yesterday
Needed Witt. He goose egged it.
[Reply]
kcfan75 Yesterday, 08:10 PM
This message has been deleted by kcfan75.
PHOG 08:10 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by DrRyan:
Pretty much everything went the Yankees way tonight. The review at second, the call against Bobby in the 9th (although there was a pretty similar call vs Soto), numerous soft contacts finding their way to base hits.

All that said, you can't expect to win too many playoff games walking 8 batters.
The review is in New York
[Reply]
ping2000 08:10 PM Yesterday
Proud of our team. Fuck new york.
[Reply]
TLO 08:10 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Needed Witt. He goose egged it.
He got robbed twice and stuck out on ball 4 in the 9th.

I expect him to have a more productive stat line Monday.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:11 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Witt and Pasquantino can't go 0-5 each.
Exactly. This was the issue.
[Reply]
GeorgeZimZam 08:11 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Bitching about the officiating is the lowest gorm of sports discourse.

Walking two runs in with bases loaded had nothing to do with the outcome, certainly.
As far as the bullpen is concerned, they got the same number of outs as Wacha and allowed the same number of runs. Wacha himself issued one of the deathblow leadoff free passes. The bullpen simply exchanged hits for lots of walks, which might be frustrating in the heat of the moment, but are actually less costly than hits since they keep all the movement on the bases station-to-station. That's why "only" 2 runs scored in the 5th inning, despite it seeming at the time they had let the floodgates open.

[Reply]
TLO 08:11 PM Yesterday
Ban Discuss Incel from the thread too while you're at it.
[Reply]
tk13 08:12 PM Yesterday
It's not really bitching about the officiating. It's that they have a system in place to make sure the officiating gets the call right, something is obvious on video and you still don't get the call. Way way different than arguing about a pass interference call.
[Reply]
DJay23 08:12 PM Yesterday
No guarantee the Royals still win, but the game should have been 5-5 going into the 8th. Anybody's game.
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 08:13 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
Royals just didn't show up tonight.
Fuck off, knuckle dragger.
[Reply]
UteChief 08:13 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by tk13:
It's not really bitching about the officiating. It's that they have a system in place to make sure the officiating gets the call right, something is obvious on video and you still don't get the call. Way way different than arguing about a pass interference call.
Unless that PI call was obvious.
[Reply]
cmh6476 08:13 PM Yesterday
I honestly think that loss is what we need. We weren't going 13-0. My MOJO was only going so far and it's time for someone else to start our next run. These guys will see just how close they were, and our starting pitching favors theirs for the rest of the series.

Yeah we lost. But it was a hell of a game and I won't be surprised if we take the next 3. I expect beautiful baseball to be played in raytown on Wednesday and Thursday and I'm looking forward to enjoying both in person. LFG
[Reply]
Page 59 of 63
« First < 9495556575859 60616263 >
Up