ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 59 of 63
« First < 9495556575859 60616263 >
Nzoner's Game Room>**October 9, Yankees at Royals ALDS Game 3 GDT**
GabyKeepsMeWarm 11:01 PM 10-08-2024
After over two weeks away, the boys are back in town! And for the first time in nine years, KC is hosting the PLAYOFFS!

Much to the dismay of Bob Costas, the series is tied one game apiece. Probably because you know, we're just lucky... Eat my ass Jizz Jizzum.

It's gonna get loud. It's gonna get wild. And it's gonna be great. Time for KC to shine. Let's keep those Yankee fuckers on the ropes and take game 3 baby!

Lugo on the bump tonight.

Game starts at 6:08pm CDT.

On your mark, get set... BONERTOWN.

Let's go Royals!!!
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 08:20 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Maybe tomorrow they'll have Bobby steal when they need him to in a crucial part of the game.
He's gotta get on base first.

And if Bobby takes a swipe at second, but fails, this place would be all over him like flies on shit.

Enough if this, if that, would've, could've, should've... Tonight is over and let's take care of business tomorrow.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:20 PM Yesterday
Witt and Vinnie are a combined 1-25 in this series.

I’d say that’s probably a pretty good place to start when placing blame for this series.

Especially, when our two losses have been by 1 run each.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 08:20 PM Yesterday
That was the series. Still a great season and a lot of fun. Better than 100 losses.
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 08:20 PM Yesterday
I blame whomever thumbed down the game thread. Seriously, WTF?
[Reply]
chiefsfan987 08:21 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by kstater:
This is going back to New York Saturday.

Sent from my SM-S916U1 using Tapatalk
Hope so. I get the feeling that our pitching is finally going to get torched tomorrow and our offense continue to struggle. Either way it was still a good season to get this far.
[Reply]
God of Thunder 08:21 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:

I’d say that’s probably a pretty good place to start when placing blame for this series.

That's fucking pathetic.
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 08:21 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
That was the series. Still a great season and a lot of fun. Better than 100 losses.
Fuck you, loser.
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 08:22 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:

Yeah, just not nearly enough baserunners to be a problem, with the exception of game one when we had plenty, just not enough home cooking.
[Reply]
ping2000 08:22 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by New World Order:
How old is he?
As old as Pham's batting average.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:22 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by God of Thunder:
That's fucking pathetic.
The difference between a sweep and being down 2-1.
[Reply]
Bowser 08:22 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm:
He's gotta get on base first.

And if Bobby takes a swipe at second, but fails, this place would be all over him like flies on shit.

Enough if this, if that, would've, could've, should've... Tonight is over and let's take care of business tomorrow.
Originally Posted by God of Thunder:
Absolutely pathetic loss..... how you can't have Witt go there, when you desperately need one run, and he ends up stranded at 3rd. Fucking terrible.
^^^

But yeah, win tomorrow and worry about going back to New York later.
[Reply]
ChiTown 08:23 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by GeorgeZimZam:
We lost a 3-2 ballgame. That’s on our offense.
Yeah, the Yankees haven’t done much with their base runners in this series. 20 hits and 22 walks and they’ve only scored 11 runs in 3 games. We just can’t get enough timely hits, and we’ve only drawn 7 walks total
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:24 PM Yesterday
Pasquantino is a bit expected, no? He's back pretty damn early from a broken thumb and still has a bunch of hardware in his hand.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 08:26 PM Yesterday
I wanted this one bad tonight, but BWJ and Vinnie are a collective nothing so far.
[Reply]
kstater 08:26 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Pasquantino is a bit expected, no? He's back pretty damn early from a broken thumb and still has a bunch of hardware in his hand.
Correct. They were hoping he'd give a spark, but it's not there, yet.

Sent from my SM-S916U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Page 59 of 63
« First < 9495556575859 60616263 >
Up