« First < 8485455565758 5960616268 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Cleveland Browns
TLO 07:10 PM 08-27-2021
Week 1.

Chiefs vs Browns.

Talk about it here.
[Reply]
JakeF 10:15 PM 09-07-2021
Good challenge for our new Oline and Cornerbacks. I expect Chris Jones to spend a lot of time at DE against the Browns. I hope our run defense takes a big forward with the addition of Reed and Bolton.
[Reply]
JakeF 10:30 PM 09-07-2021
Man, i hope Bolton is a beast. How long has it been since we had a really good standup linebacker?

Derrick Johnson
Bobby Bell
Willie Lanier
[Reply]
poolboy 10:58 PM 09-07-2021
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Like Stockton to Malone
exactly, every day all day
[Reply]
poolboy 11:19 PM 09-07-2021
I think the brownies are preoccupied with Kelce.....Do It Cleveland!
[Reply]
JakeF 11:42 PM 09-07-2021
Originally Posted by poolboy:
I think the brownies are preoccupied with Kelce.....Do It Cleveland!
Every team will be focused on stopping Kelce and Hill. They are the key targets for Mahomes.

Chip/Bracket Kelce
Soft Safety over-the-top on Hill.
[Reply]
poolboy 12:50 AM 09-08-2021
Originally Posted by JakeF:
Every team will be focused on stopping Kelce and Hill. They are the key targets for Mahomes.

Chip/Bracket Kelce
Soft Safety over-the-top on Hill.

good luck with that Cleveland
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 01:35 AM 09-08-2021
If its brown, flush it down
[Reply]
ARROW2 06:04 AM 09-08-2021
We gonna WAX DAT ASS!!!!
[Reply]
jjchieffan 08:09 AM 09-08-2021
I just came across this piece. Pure stupidity. The analysis on Monday said that trouble with the pass rush is going to be an issue for the Chiefs. Apparently the analysts aren't aware that the Chiefs built a great line this offseason. Smh

CLEVELAND, Ohio – It’s no secret the favorite to come out of the AFC again this year is the Kansas City Chiefs. But, if a team can take out the reigning AFC Champions, two of ESPN’s top analysts think it will be the Browns.

“They’ve improved in the defensive backfield with [Troy] Hill and [John] Johnson coming over from the Rams, and they added Jadeveon Clowney to help [Myles] Garrett with the pass rush, which we know is going to be an issue [with] the Chiefs.,” analyst and former All-Pro Jeff Saturday said on Monday’s episode of “Get Up.”
[Reply]
ptlyon 08:11 AM 09-08-2021
Guess Saturday is going to see on Sunday, ain't he
[Reply]
arrwheader 08:22 AM 09-08-2021
Originally Posted by JakeF:
Man, i hope Bolton is a beast. How long has it been since we had a really good standup linebacker?

Derrick Johnson
Bobby Bell
Willie Lanier
Hope he flashes but my expectations are low as he is a rookie and inexperienced. I was really wanting to see Gay out there but that will have to wait another few weeks.

I don't like Neiman being in a primary spot for this game.......
[Reply]
Why Not? 08:40 AM 09-08-2021
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I just came across this piece. Pure stupidity. The analysis on Monday said that trouble with the pass rush is going to be an issue for the Chiefs. Apparently the analysts aren't aware that the Chiefs built a great line this offseason. Smh

CLEVELAND, Ohio – It’s no secret the favorite to come out of the AFC again this year is the Kansas City Chiefs. But, if a team can take out the reigning AFC Champions, two of ESPN’s top analysts think it will be the Browns.

“They’ve improved in the defensive backfield with [Troy] Hill and [John] Johnson coming over from the Rams, and they added Jadeveon Clowney to help [Myles] Garrett with the pass rush, which we know is going to be an issue [with] the Chiefs.,” analyst and former All-Pro Jeff Saturday said on Monday’s episode of “Get Up.”

Weren’t both of those guys who are supposed to “improve the secondary” on the Rams when Mahomes dropped a 50 burger on that defense? Yeah, thought so.
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:47 AM 09-08-2021
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:

I was hoping Saturday wouldn't be a complete asshat.

Apparently he is. Yep, still won't be tuning into ESPN.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:54 AM 09-08-2021
I think the Browns are going to have to blitz. They’ll get some pressure on Patrick but nowhere near enough.

They’ve got to get constant pressures Patrick to have any hope and I think that’s the only way. That’s bad for them bc that leaves a lot of holes downfield.

If the Browns are going to have any chance they need to get off to a fast start and try to build momentum early. Long drives that end in FG’s won’t win. They need to get up early and start running the ball when they have a lead.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:56 AM 09-08-2021
*Updated*

Chiefs 41
Browns 28
[Reply]
Page 58 of 106
« First < 8485455565758 5960616268 > Last »
Up