ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 58 of 61
« First < 8485455565758 596061 >
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official 2024 College Football Thread****
Pablo 11:27 AM 08-05-2024
It's August and the coaches poll just dropped. Time to focus on Week 0 coming up and get ready for the first ever 12 team playoff.

Feel free to comment on general games, programs, whatever in here as we get ready for the best part of the year!!!

[Reply]
Pablo 11:52 AM Today
Originally Posted by notorious:
Meteor strike it is.
Yeah I'm having a hard time deciding which fanbase will be more insufferable if they win.

I'm very familiar with the gooner gang and how they act but Tenn fans online are straight up pricks.
[Reply]
Bearcat 11:55 AM Today
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I'm just watching ir so I can troll you. It's been a boring game
I could throw in some fake offended gifs if it helps.

Howdareyou Offended GIFfrom Howdareyou GIFs

[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:55 AM Today
OU will gwt blown out their offense isn't good
[Reply]
Pablo 11:58 AM Today
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I could throw in some fake offended gifs if it helps.

Yup. I gave up hope last week for this season. It's gonna take the kind of run this team doesn't have in them to get me fully back on board.

Kinda like watching the Royals lately; I know what I see and it's not good enough to get heavily emotionally invested in.
[Reply]
Pablo 11:58 AM Today
OU will gwt blown out their offense isn't good
Doesn't Venables have a shit offense every year so far?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:59 AM Today
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Doesn't Venables have a shit offense every year so far?
Yes he's made some real shit hires at OC. This is his 2nd OC already
[Reply]
Pablo 12:00 PM Today
So the coach from James Madison built up a very good program then left for Indiana where they're off to a great start. They are a Sun Belt team IIRC
[Reply]
New World Order 12:01 PM Today
Billay, is Nebraska expected to hang onto that qb next year?

What's the word on the street?
[Reply]
Pablo 12:01 PM Today
Yes he's made some real shit hires at OC. This is his 2nd OC already
LOL welp I will surely drink in the tears if we get a bunch of sad sad gooner stand shots tonight.
[Reply]
Bearcat 12:05 PM Today
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Yup. I gave up hope last week for this season. It's gonna take the kind of run this team doesn't have in them to get me fully back on board.

Kinda like watching the Royals lately; I know what I see and it's not good enough to get heavily emotionally invested in.
Yeah, both of those teams have been firmly in the territory of just enjoying anything good that happens and never looking too far forward for the vast majority of my life.... my general feeling going into this season with all the hype of conference championship or better was that would be cool.

And it's always a bit disappointing watching wasted talent, whether I generally root for the team or not... seemed like they were clearly more athletic and faster than Illinois, for example, but not going to lose any sleep when they piss down their leg. We're used to that. :-)
[Reply]
Bearcat 12:06 PM Today
Hey, we're good again.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:08 PM Today
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Billay, is Nebraska expected to hang onto that qb next year?

What's the word on the street?
You never know on things like that but it would be kinda weird considering his dad played their and his uncle is the o-line coach. I don't think continuing to play there will hurt his draft stock but if he wants to ever win anything he should transfer
[Reply]
Pablo 12:12 PM Today
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Yeah, both of those teams have been firmly in the territory of just enjoying anything good that happens and never looking too far forward for the vast majority of my life.... my general feeling going into this season with all the hype of conference championship or better was that would be cool.

And it's always a bit disappointing watching wasted talent, whether I generally root for the team or not... seemed like they were clearly more athletic and faster than Illinois, for example, but not going to lose any sleep when they piss down their leg. We're used to that. :-)
I just count my lucky stars Patrick Mahomes II is the qb for my favorite football team, the Kansas City Chiefs.

Almost nothing else matters when you know you've got daddy Pat there to bail out your sports hopes and dreams.
[Reply]
Pablo 12:14 PM Today
You never know on things like that but it would be kinda weird considering his dad played their and his uncle is the o-line coach. I don't think continuing to play there will hurt his draft stock but if he wants to ever win anything he should transfer
If he keeps on the same path, he's gonna get doubled up on NIL money next season at least. So I imagine he'd stick around, but dude also hopped from HS teams like uchieffybugger at the stalls in Missy's B's on dollarita night.
[Reply]
Pablo 12:18 PM Today
I kinda wanna see the Chiefs draft one of those Illini WR's from last night. They both look like solid prospects you could get in the mid rounds
[Reply]
Page 58 of 61
« First < 8485455565758 596061 >
Up