ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 57 of 61
« First < 7475354555657 58596061 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Kareem Hunt signs with the Chiefs [2024 edition]
wazu 01:43 PM 09-16-2024

With RB Isiah Pacheco expected to be sideliend 6-8 weeks, the Chiefs are bringing their former RB Kareem Hunt back to Kansas City for a Tuesday visit, per league sources. Hunt could help fill the Chiefs’ running back void. pic.twitter.com/nDzNGlrcuH

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) September 16, 2024

[Reply]
PHOG 05:21 PM Yesterday
Looked great
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 05:21 PM Yesterday
I forgot how insane Kareem's balance is when he runs the ball. He's always getting hit, halfway falling down, sideways to the ground and still picks up another 3-5 yards.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 05:22 PM Yesterday
Kareem never falls backwards.

Never.

He has insane body control and balance. Man i missed watching him in a Chiefs uniform.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:22 PM Yesterday
14 for 69 was a pretty sizable workload. Glad to see the team turn to him to close the game out. Him and Pacheco are going to be lethal together.
[Reply]
Bump 05:23 PM Yesterday
RB1
[Reply]
irafreak 05:23 PM Yesterday
Great game hunt. Andy owes you an apology for that Td to perineum.

Edit...lol what an auto correct for perine!!!
[Reply]
-King- 05:23 PM Yesterday
Been a while since we had a RB with good vision on the team. Him jump cutting to where the hole was instead of running into someone's ass almost made me shed a tear.
[Reply]
Graystoke 05:24 PM Yesterday
Played great. Always positive yards.
Stay healthy Kareem
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 05:25 PM Yesterday
Hunt looking pretty good despite inexplicably sitting out the first quarter in favor of Wish.com Mike Alstott.

I was a little disappointed the td went to Perine after Hunt did the heavy lifting on the drive and clearly wasn't fatigued after the "feed me" motions on his last play.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 05:25 PM Yesterday
He’s still got it.

Gonna make it a good problem to have once Pacheco comes back.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 05:26 PM Yesterday
Exactly! Hunt and CEH could not be further apart from each other. Hunt actually knows where the holes are. Hunt hasn’t missed a beat at all
[Reply]
crispystl 05:27 PM Yesterday
He should just get better too as he gets into football shape. The dude wasn’t even at an nfl training camp this year.
I told you boys… he can still play and do what we need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:27 PM Yesterday
I'll eat shit. Or crow. Or crow shit.

He's definitely not washed up. Faaaaar from it
[Reply]
BossChief 05:29 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Kareem is going to help make this OL better with his vision. This line has been opening up holes and over the last few years there have been at least 30 times I legit said “Kareem Hunt would have seen the cutback lane…KH would have had a 30 yard run on that play…”

Gonna be fun watching him work in space.

Who was it that Kareem chip blocked that he just flat out destroyed?
Sure was nice watching him work. Hopefully he can keep his act together and stay on the roster a couple years and get some jewelry.
[Reply]
Marcellus 05:29 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I'll eat shit. Or crow. Or crow shit.

He's definitely not washed up. Faaaaar from it
Yea this is me.
[Reply]
Page 57 of 61
« First < 7475354555657 58596061 >
Up