ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 57 of 58
« First < 7475354555657 58 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Who should we trade for if Rice is out?
Titty Meat 03:10 PM 09-29-2024
Discuss...
[Reply]
O.city 02:51 PM Today
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
Pretty sure Derrick Brown is dead for the season.
Well...I knew he was on IR but whole year....shit.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:53 PM Today
Originally Posted by O.city:
Well...I knew he was on IR but whole year....shit.
O.City -- so eager to move 1st round picks for big contracts that he doesn't even CARE if the guy can play football...
[Reply]
O.city 02:55 PM Today
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
O.City -- so eager to move 1st round picks for big contracts that he doesn't even CARE if the guy can play football...

via GIPHY

[Reply]
jjchieffan 03:35 PM Today
I just saw a trade proposal that suggested that the Titans trade DeAndre Hopkins to the Chiefs for Skyy Moore and a 3rd round pick. Now there's a trade that I can get behind. It would almost be worth a 3rd round pick just to get Moore off the roster. But to get Hopkins in return? Hell yeah! Sign me up for that!
[Reply]
Red Dawg 03:41 PM Today
They didn't last year. My guess is nobody.
[Reply]
New World Order 03:45 PM Today
I wouldn’t give up a third for Hopkins.

Maybe a 6th. He’s old.
[Reply]
MIAdragon 03:45 PM Today
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
They didn't last year. My guess is nobody.
Apples to oranges.
[Reply]
luv 03:46 PM Today
I haven't read through this entire thread, but I honestly think we'd be fine at WR if we were able to find a RB with good hands (not fumbling and catching passes). I know we don't really have any standout WRs except for Worthy, but Watson has been fairly clutch in the past, hasn't he?
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 03:52 PM Today
Patrick spoke to it today in his presser; he expects guys like JuJu to do a lot better when they have that week to build the gameplan and get the reps together

Tough when you have to adjust on the fly and had a gameplan built around Rashee

We need another WR if Rice can't get back, but think people will be surprised at how adequate the floor will be with Worthy, JJSS, and Watson. They give you a bit of everything.
[Reply]
Balto 04:04 PM Today
Originally Posted by New World Order:
I wouldn’t give up a third for Hopkins.

Maybe a 6th. He’s old.
He would also cost more than we have in cap space atm...Veach can make room but it would still be a 1 year rental just like a Cooper trade UNLESS Veach thinks Hopkins could be a longer term answer? IF so, Maybe Veach gives Hopkins a new deal?
[Reply]
TripleThreat 04:09 PM Today
Are we expecting much from Justin Watson? Should I be picking him up off waivers lol.
[Reply]
KCJake 04:12 PM Today
Now that Rice isn't out for the season, there will be no trades.
[Reply]
xztop123 04:14 PM Today
I’m kinda in the camp of someone who is cheap and knows the playbook already. Probably a boring opinion
[Reply]
xztop123 04:15 PM Today
Originally Posted by luv:
I haven't read through this entire thread, but I honestly think we'd be fine at WR if we were able to find a RB with good hands (not fumbling and catching passes). I know we don't really have any standout WRs except for Worthy, but Watson has been fairly clutch in the past, hasn't he?
Hunt is one of the better pass catching rb if I recall accurately.
[Reply]
xztop123 04:18 PM Today
I really don’t think we’re getting a wr will have to learn a complicated offense with no training camp or anything. It’s just not gonna happen in this offense.
[Reply]
Page 57 of 58
« First < 7475354555657 58 >
Up