ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 56 of 61
« First < 6465253545556 57585960 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official 2024 College Football Thread****
Pablo 11:27 AM 08-05-2024
It's August and the coaches poll just dropped. Time to focus on Week 0 coming up and get ready for the first ever 12 team playoff.

Feel free to comment on general games, programs, whatever in here as we get ready for the best part of the year!!!

[Reply]
GloucesterChief 12:20 AM Today
Heart attacks.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 12:22 AM Today
Fucking stupid
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 12:33 AM Today
Lucky to win that. Wazzu 54 SJSU 52
[Reply]
Pablo 06:03 AM Today
Illinois DC should get a lot of credit for how his team ended that game. They were bringing heat and the line and the kid couldn’t handle it.

It was a very entertaining game and I loooooove to shit on Nebraska but you can’t deny the qb has legit talent
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 06:58 AM Today
Loved seeing the Illini finally play respectable ball, not something we are used to.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 07:04 AM Today
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Illinois DC should get a lot of credit for how his team ended that game. They were bringing heat and the line and the kid couldn’t handle it.

It was a very entertaining game and I loooooove to shit on Nebraska but you can’t deny the qb has legit talent
It was a gut punch, and maybe a needed one. We've had a great beginning to the season, and the fans anyway took this game for granted as a win. We are a much better team, but we still have a ways to go. At least we have some positive expectations which is more than I can say for the last 8 years or so.

Dylan is gonna be a good one. We saw a freshman QB with great skills be human at times last night. We also saw an Illinois team that came to win the game and they did. Good on them. It was a good game.

Meh. We'll be fine.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:25 AM Today
Sorry Billay, thought this might be your year. Instead Kansas and Nebraska about as equal in football. KU almost beat Illinois at Illinois. Illinois goes into your house and beats you. That has got to be a tough one to stomach.

Are you worried that a top SEC team or top Big 10 team comes calling for Raiola at the end of the year? (no you are not a top Big 10 team)
[Reply]
Rams Fan 09:37 AM Today
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
:-)
I told you Illinois is good.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:22 AM Today
KU imploding :-)
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:22 AM Today
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
KU imploding :-)
No, that's just normal football this season.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:25 AM Today
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
I told you Illinois is good.
Still don't think they are, especially if KU is as bad as it appears.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:32 AM Today
:-)
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:33 AM Today
Coach was right, losing to Illinois definitely wasn't rock bottom for this team.

Good call.
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:35 AM Today
If Daniels keeps playing this poorly, he won't even get the chance to lose 50 yards by himself in overtime.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:48 AM Today
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
If Daniels keeps playing this poorly, he won't even get the chance to lose 50 yards by himself in overtime.
Won't even make a bowl this year :-)
[Reply]
Page 56 of 61
« First < 6465253545556 57585960 > Last »
Up