ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 56 of 56
« First < 6465253545556
Nzoner's Game Room>Kareem Hunt signs with the Chiefs [2024 edition]
wazu 01:43 PM 09-16-2024

With RB Isiah Pacheco expected to be sideliend 6-8 weeks, the Chiefs are bringing their former RB Kareem Hunt back to Kansas City for a Tuesday visit, per league sources. Hunt could help fill the Chiefs’ running back void. pic.twitter.com/nDzNGlrcuH

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) September 16, 2024

[Reply]
loochy 12:20 PM Today
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
So I'm happy that Kelce isn't deterred from supporting his teammates after that, but I'm not ready to buy in sight unseen.

"Buy in"? It costs nothing. Why purposely be miserable about this?
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 04:56 PM Today
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
The way Kelce has been playing, a light jog is probably what he considers "flying around". Lmmfgdao.

Listen. I love that 87 is on the KH hype train.

But lets not pretend he wasn't washing Kadarius Toneys balls on how he looked, what he was doing " oh I can't believe the giants let him out of their building."

We've heard this shit before, and the results were that we were sold a false bill of goods. So I'm happy that Kelce isn't deterred from supporting his teammates after that, but I'm not ready to buy in sight unseen.

I'd love just as much as anyone to see Kareem Hunt ripping off multiple 50+ yard tds like he did playing with Alex Smith. Maybe it was Andy's scheme forcing so many light boxes. He's certainly going to get more of those.
bet you're a blast at parties...
[Reply]
notorious 04:59 PM Today
I'd be shocked if he doesn't score 10 touchdowns tbh.
[Reply]
Page 56 of 56
« First < 6465253545556
Up