ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 55 of 56
« First < 5455152535455 56 >
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official 2024 College Football Thread****
Pablo 11:27 AM 08-05-2024
It's August and the coaches poll just dropped. Time to focus on Week 0 coming up and get ready for the first ever 12 team playoff.

Feel free to comment on general games, programs, whatever in here as we get ready for the best part of the year!!!

[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 10:04 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
Mahomes wasn't Mahomes as a true freshman either.
Maybe not but I feel comfortable saying that raiola isn't going to totally change how the game is played once he's in the NFL
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 10:05 PM Yesterday
Wazzu: 24 SJSU: 17 at the half.
[Reply]
DRM08 10:06 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Most of CP doesn't know alot about college ball that guy probably just tuned in for the first time in OT he's an idiot. I don't know how you put that on Raiola
The mistakes in overtime are definitely on him. I watch plenty of college football. In terms of Mahomes’ freshman year, Kingsbury was too loyal to Davis Webb. Webb was terrible and eventually got injured enough that Kliff was forced to let Mahomes play. Should have let him play the entire season. Webb was bad even against shitty non-conference opponents like Central Arkansas and UTEP.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:07 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
This. Raiola is going to be special. **** the haters. It's coming...
He's already special but tonight is a good example of why you see 5* kids go to places like OSU, UGA, and Alabama.

Nebraska got whipped on both sides of the trenches. Nebraska had a few starters missing on the o-line. Places like Georgia & Alabama have back ups who will play in the NFL. That throw he missed to the 3rd string tight end I'm pretty sure that kid was a 3rd string tight end walk on from BFE Nebraska. At Georgia that 3rd string tight end is probably a future SEC All first team tight end.

Nebraska is heading in the right direction and Raiola will be a top 10 pick but I don't blame him if he transfers in a year or 2 if he wants to win something significant.
[Reply]
irafreak 10:07 PM Yesterday
That game was on Matt rhule. You don't bet the game on a backup kicker and a tired defense when you have 4th and 3 and the opponent is on their heels. You go for the first down and the chance to run the clock and score with no time left. Should have been two plays to get the first. Yeah the guy was wide open but too much time left and the risk of the tired defense going to OT...plus the kicker sucks and he knows it.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:08 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by DRM08:
The mistakes in overtime are definitely on him. I watch plenty of college football. In terms of Mahomes’ freshman year, Kingsbury was too loyal to Davis Webb. Webb was terrible and eventually got injured enough that Kliff was forced to let Mahomes play. Should have let him play the entire season. Webb was bad even against shitty non-conference opponents like Central Arkansas and UTEP.
He had no time to throw and had to make something happen. Putting this loss on him is idiotic this team got whipped up front. In the B1G if you don't win the tenches you lose
[Reply]
DRM08 10:13 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
He had no time to throw and had to make something happen. Putting this loss on him is idiotic this team got whipped up front. In the B1G if you don't win the tenches you lose
It’s a team loss for sure. Illinois made a huge play in the end zone earlier in the game to steal the ball from Nebraska WR. And a missed FG attempt. That’s a 10 point swing on 2 plays. And Nebraska defense got smoked in overtime.

Nebraska QB held the ball too long on one of those plays. You can’t take a 20 yard sack with the game on the line. I’m sure he will learn from it.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:41 PM Yesterday
25 straight losses to top 25 teams and here's a doozy since 2014 Nebraska in OT:
Attached: Screenshot_20240920_233536_Reddit.jpg (30.2 KB) 
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 10:47 PM Yesterday
Wazzu now playing like shit. This is what happens when you do stupid shit and don't take the points.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 10:53 PM Yesterday
SJSU scores after INT. SJSU 31 Wazzu 24.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 11:06 PM Yesterday
SJSU scores again. Turned it off. Seen this shit before. SJSU 38 Wazzu 24.
[Reply]
DRM08 11:17 PM Yesterday
San Jose looks sneaky good.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 11:20 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by DRM08:
San Jose looks sneaky good.
They have big and good WRs. Their D is either good or Wazzu's O Line is trash.
[Reply]
DRM08 11:51 PM Yesterday
Wazzu really found a strong groove in the 4th quarter.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 12:12 AM Today
Just good enough to break your heart. Typical cougs.
[Reply]
Page 55 of 56
« First < 5455152535455 56 >
Up