ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 55 of 55
« First < 5455152535455
Nzoner's Game Room>Kareem Hunt signs with the Chiefs [2024 edition]
wazu 01:43 PM 09-16-2024

With RB Isiah Pacheco expected to be sideliend 6-8 weeks, the Chiefs are bringing their former RB Kareem Hunt back to Kansas City for a Tuesday visit, per league sources. Hunt could help fill the Chiefs’ running back void. pic.twitter.com/nDzNGlrcuH

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) September 16, 2024

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:26 PM Yesterday

#Chiefs TE Travis Kelce says that RB Kareem Hunt has been "flying around" on the practice field: "He looks like Kareem Hunt. It's exciting."

— Charles Goldman (@goldmctNFL) September 27, 2024

[Reply]
jettio 03:21 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
The ESPN story

Kareem back 6 years after the Chiefs cut him.

BS--we had to cut him.The Browns were lucky we had to cut him.

If we could not have him, no one else should have.

I will never get past that.
Chiefs were not required to cut him. Chiefs elected to cut him over an incident that the alleged victim did not care that much about.

Player has a right to play for pay with another team when the trouble the guy got into was not a big enough deal to keep him from earning an NFL salary.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 12:25 AM Today
Fuck going around them he is going to hit stick people choo wooo
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:50 AM Today
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
This is going to energize Kelce and he will have a monster day. Kelce always has a monster day against the Chargers. I can't believe K Hunt was available to us. Stupid ass league :-)
[Reply]
Bump 01:16 AM Today
I'm getting ready to watch this guy tear shit up for us again, didn't think that was going to happen but he should help
[Reply]
Nirvana58 01:54 AM Today
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
He might be 29. But he does not have the mileage on him of most running backs that age. All we need is one season from him. If he can even be 80% of what he was. It unlocks something our offense has been missing since 2018.
[Reply]
BossChief 02:19 AM Today
Kareem is going to help make this OL better with his vision. This line has been opening up holes and over the last few years there have been at least 30 times I legit said “Kareem Hunt would have seen the cutback lane…KH would have had a 30 yard run on that play…”

Gonna be fun watching him work in space.

Who was it that Kareem chip blocked that he just flat out destroyed?
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 05:09 AM Today
Kareem said he was playing injured all last season and had to have surgery in the offseason to clear it up. And yet the guy still had eleven total touchdowns. He missed time due to the suspension, plus shared carries with Chubb so he definitely doesn't have the same miles on his motor as other RB's his age. Mostert is 32 and got 18 TD's last season. He was a back who developed late so he too doesn't have that much mile's in his legs. I honestly think Kareem is gonna shock some folks with how well he does here.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 05:40 AM Today
We rule the land! Hunt on a mission to right the wrong.
[Reply]
TEX 06:39 AM Today
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
This is going to energize Kelce and he will have a monster day. Kelce always has a monster day against the Chargers. I can't believe K Hunt was available to us. Stupid ass league :-)
All part of the 3-Peat story!
[Reply]
In58men 06:56 AM Today
6 carries for 22 yards.
[Reply]
threebag 07:11 AM Today
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Put CEH on practice squad
Send him packing. Maybe he can pick up a gig working concessions for the Saints. He should have been cut year four. He can take Sky with him too.
[Reply]
Page 55 of 55
« First < 5455152535455
Up