« First < 5455152535455 5657585965 > Last »
In Memoriam>I've Caught the Cancer [RIP]
HayWire 04:16 PM 09-17-2022
Obituary:
https://www.fohnfuneralhome.com/obit...ichael-brattin

Originally Posted by :
In Loving Memory
Michael B
(name removed just to keep this thread from being the first result when someone Googles his name, but you can find it at the link)
July 6, 1976 - August 2, 2024

Michael B, age 48, of Mt. Vernon, Missouri passed away peacefully on August 2, 2024, at his home.

He was born July 6, 1976, in Cassville, Missouri the son of David and Doris (Sanders) Conner. On October 20, 2007, Michael married the love of his life, Emme Robertson in Carthage, Missouri. Their union was blessed with love, laughter, and the joy of raising a family together. Michael is survived by his father, David Conner; devoted wife, Emme Brattin; three sons, Dalton Brattin and his wife Shanya of Monett, Missouri, Chad Brattin of Exeter, Missouri and Brett Brattin of Mt. Vernon, Missouri; one daughter, Jayda Brattin and her fiancé Tyler Yeargain of Exeter, Missouri; one brother, Eric Brattin and his wife Donna of Davenport, Florida; one sister, Tobie Jones and her husband Brandon of Buena Vista, Colorado; six grandchildren; two grand dogs and two grand cats.

Preceding him in death were his mother, Doris (Sanders) Conner and grandparents, James and Bonnie Sanders.

Michael graduated in 1994 from Purdy High School in Purdy, Missouri, his pursuit of knowledge led him to Crowder College in Neosho, Missouri, where he earned his associate's degree in accounting. He worked as an accountant for Damar Worldwide in Aurora, Missouri.

Michael attended the Covenant Baptist Church in Mt. Vernon. Outside of work and church, he was an avid fan of the Kansas City Chiefs, reveling in the excitement of football season each year. His love for the game was just one of the many passions that he shared with his family and friends. Michael also enjoyed being outside, whether it was tending to his yard, enjoying a family barbeque, playing friendly games of pig basketball and golf, or simply taking a moment to appreciate the beauty of nature.

Services will be held at 2:00 P.M. Tuesday, August 6, 2024, at Fohn Funeral Home in Cassville, Missouri. Pastor Rick Cooper will be conducting the services. Burial will be at Maplewood Cemetery in Exeter, Missouri.

The family will receive friends from 5:00 until 6:00 P.M., Monday, August 5, 2024, at Fohn Funeral Home in Cassville.

Contributions may be made to Three Rivers Hospice in memory of Michael.

FOHN FUNERAL HOME
Cassville, Missouri
417-847-2141
5/25/23 Update:
Spoiler!

Original Post:
Spoiler!

[Reply]
booger 06:10 PM 08-14-2023
Originally Posted by HayWire:
And Smells????

I'm laying here on my deathbed and that's all you got.

You weeping vagina
Now that’s cool man!

Lmao literally on your deathbed and calmly takes time for a weeping vagina diss on a mod!

John Wayne and Johnny Cash would say that is pretty kick ass man! Clint Eastwood too.

Just need Willy Nelson and a doobie…

I’m no Sinatra fan but he sure got it right with My Way. So did you brother you did it your way and that’s all that matters.

May God and his love be with you and your loved ones
[Reply]
HayWire 07:06 PM 08-14-2023
Originally Posted by booger:
Now that’s cool man!

Lmao literally on your deathbed and calmly takes time for a weeping vagina diss on a mod!

John Wayne and Johnny Cash would say that is pretty kick ass man! Clint Eastwood too.

Just need Willy Nelson and a doobie…

I’m no Sinatra fan but he sure got it right with My Way. So did you brother you did it your way and that’s all that matters.

May God and his love be with you and your loved ones
I'm know I'm not the musician that Willie is but we'd have party one hell of a party in there
[Reply]
threebag 07:29 PM 08-14-2023
BEST MOD EVER, BRO!!!!

Love ya, man… (No Homo)

Maybe a little homo
[Reply]
ChiefsFan63 07:43 PM 08-14-2023
Prayers for you and your family. You are an inspiration. God speed.
[Reply]
booger 08:42 PM 08-14-2023
I'm know I'm not the musician that Willie is but we'd have party one hell of a party in there
I don’t doubt that brother!
[Reply]
Lumpy 09:04 PM 08-14-2023
I haven’t been on CP much over the past few years, but I heard of your journey. Sending strength and prayers your way, HayWire.
[Reply]
LongSufferingToady 04:00 PM 08-15-2023
Sending positive vibes and prayers. Travel light. Strike fast. Always leave them guessing.
[Reply]
ROYC75 04:36 PM 08-15-2023
Said I was done..... everyone that's said I had an impact on them or inspired make me smile from ear to ear.

If a few people get anything out of something I said than that's
A win I wasn't expecting.

Life gives you shit then make a shit load of poo pie. Just make sure you cover it was icing
Have a safe trip to the other side Michael. Remember, God has got this, he promised a safe landing, it's just the ride getting there is a little bumpy!

Take care my friend, you are a class act and already missed.
[Reply]
lewdog 08:46 PM 08-17-2023
May your passing being peaceful and bring an end to your pain. I hope you are surrounded by friends and family and they have seen how incredible you've handled all of this.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:45 PM 08-17-2023
It was real, man. Tell UbejaVontell to fuck off when you get to the other side for us. :-)
[Reply]
BossChief 10:00 PM 08-17-2023
Tell Milkman he’s a dumbass for me and tell SkipTowne to stop being a damn N00b when you get there, bro.

Godspeed
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:03 PM 08-17-2023
Worst leaving forever thread in the history of this place. You just keep coming back!
[Reply]
Buehler445 06:57 AM 08-18-2023
Much love my friend.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 07:42 AM 08-18-2023
Dammit, man.

Thanks for sharing part of your life with us. We’re better for it.

Godspeed. Rest easy.

Eat a bag of dicks.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 07:19 PM 08-18-2023
Said I was done..... everyone that's said I had an impact on them or inspired make me smile from ear to ear.

If a few people get anything out of something I said than that's
A win I wasn't expecting.

Life gives you shit then make a shit load of poo pie. Just make sure you cover it was icing
I was told by someone that you aren't dead until the last person who you made an impact on or knew is gone.

A lot of people admire your courage in dealing with something no one should have to deal with.

Godspeed.
[Reply]
Page 55 of 84
« First < 5455152535455 5657585965 > Last »
Up