ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 55 of 70
« First < 5455152535455 5657585965 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Caleb Williams is destined to be a massive bust
penguinz 08:18 AM 03-01-2024

BREAKING: USC QB Caleb Williams has DECLINED to medical examinations with teams at the Combine and did not sign off on having his medical records shared
with all teams.

Williams is believed to be the first combine invitee ever to decline an examination, per CBS. pic.twitter.com/ipHqfxNBYJ

— MLFootball (@_MLFootball) March 1, 2024

[Reply]
emaw1979 09:01 AM 08-18-2024
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Most of CP doesn't watch college football and bases opinions off if the guys a Chief or not.

For example had we never gotten Mahomes and somehow drafted Williams everyone would be excited and talk about what a baller move it was by Veach/Reid

Since he's a black dude who paints his nails and plays for someone else that's a definite bust around these parts
The best QB in NFL history plays for our team, and he's black, so you think "around these parts" really gives AF about his race? This isn't the 60s. Only race hustlers and morons think race is still a thing. Which are you?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:11 AM 08-18-2024
Bears fans: but we have Mahomes at home!

Checks label: off brand clearance rack Mahomes
[Reply]
srvy 12:10 PM 08-18-2024
Originally Posted by wazu:
Great throw but why did he roll out away from 0 pressure and make the throw harder?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 03:48 PM 08-18-2024
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Most of CP doesn't watch college football and bases opinions off if the guys a Chief or not.

For example had we never gotten Mahomes and somehow drafted Williams everyone would be excited and talk about what a baller move it was by Veach/Reid

Since he's a black dude who paints his nails and plays for someone else that's a definite bust around these parts
He looks like a good player. I'm not sure why anyone would argue differently at this point.

I certainly can't imagine anyone actively hoping that he sucks, especially with a guy like Poles calling the shots.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 04:09 PM 08-18-2024
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
I certainly can't imagine anyone actively hoping that he sucks, especially with a guy like Poles calling the shots.
Are you new here?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 04:10 PM 08-18-2024
He looks like a good player. I'm not sure why anyone would argue differently at this point.

Because he ran his mouth about Mahomes, so yeah screw him. I hope every non KC player sucks. Why the fuck would you want him to be Elite?

Again he can try all he wants to look like Pat, he'll always be a cheap imitation.
[Reply]
KCUnited 04:11 PM 08-18-2024
Sure Jan

I have a dream where we can all strive towards your level of fandom
[Reply]
BWillie 04:18 PM 08-18-2024

I hope he sucks.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:26 PM 08-18-2024
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Are you new here?
I like Poles and hope he can build a winner in Chicago.

If he really has said bad stuff about Pat, then I can certainly understand the hate, though.
[Reply]
KCUnited 04:36 PM 08-18-2024
99.9% of Chiefs fans have still never heard of Poles even after he went to the Bears but someone is disappointed we're not standing behind his success with another team

Lets get back to reality please
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 04:36 PM 08-18-2024
I hope they go 0 and 16 now
[Reply]
Bump 04:51 PM 08-18-2024
Why would making ridiculous demands coming out of college and refusing to recognize who the leagues best player is make Chief fan not like him?
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:16 PM 08-18-2024
I’m just glad the NFC is finally getting a young elite QB.

Fucking bullshit every AFC team except Dungver has a guy
[Reply]
dlphg9 06:38 PM 08-18-2024

Lolwut?
[Reply]
Pablo 07:05 PM 08-18-2024
God Hates Caleb Williams’
[Reply]
Page 55 of 70
« First < 5455152535455 5657585965 > Last »
Up