ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 55 of 58
« First < 5455152535455 565758 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyreek Hill arrested?
staylor26 08:54 AM 09-08-2024

TYREEK HILL ARRESTED BEFORE OPENING KICKOFF RIGHT OUTSIDE HARD ROCK STADIUM #nfl #nflopeningday #fantasyfootball #espn #miami #MiamiDolphins pic.twitter.com/9MtCikLMcS

— Nolan (@NolanFried73315) September 8, 2024

Dolphins WR Tyreek Hill was detained by police today entering the stadium for a driving violation, per his agent Drew Rosenhaus. But Rosenhaus said Hill will play today.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) September 8, 2024

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:46 PM 09-12-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I shall take your advice on this one and ignore him from now on.
If Rain Man ever motherfucks you, you should probably take note of that.

Maybe a few others as well. 10% tops.

But 80% of it's just internet jocularity/ball-busting. The other 10% is just dudes that don't have anything more interesting to say.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:47 PM 09-12-2024
Originally Posted by O.city:
You threatened my wife once, I ended up locking you in an armored truck
Well that wasn't very nice of him.

Staylor, O.City has himself a right cute little family there...
[Reply]
staylor26 02:49 PM 09-12-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Well that wasn't very nice of him.

Staylor, O.City has himself a right cute little family there...
Lies!
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:49 PM 09-12-2024
Not even going to lie, laughed a bit when I googled it and saw what it meant. Normally folks will just belt out one of the slurs that have gg in the middle, but he dug deep into the slur playbook for that one.

But then he fucking ruined it with the "well, uh, ackshually, its not technically a slur"

Fuck off
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:50 PM 09-12-2024
Lies!
Maybe he has a sister that kinda sucks? She should be fair game.

Most people have a sister that kinda sucks, so I'd chance it. You're no worse than 50/50 to be in fine shape there.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:51 PM 09-12-2024
Maybe he has a sister that kinda sucks? She should be fair game.

Most people have a sister that kinda sucks, so I'd chance it. You're no worse than 50/50 to be in fine shape there.
:-)

I wasn't talking about the cute family I'm sure our resident dentist has a very cute family like every other dentist I know!
[Reply]
New World Order 02:51 PM 09-12-2024
Where is the cheetah
[Reply]
staylor26 02:52 PM 09-12-2024
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Not even going to lie, laughed a bit when I googled it and saw what it meant. Normally folks will just belt out one of the slurs that have gg in the middle, but he dug deep into the slur playbook for that one.

But then he fucking ruined it with the "well, uh, ackshually, its not technically a slur"

Fuck off
That was 100% genuine though. That's the crazy part. That is your brain on commie propaganda.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:53 PM 09-12-2024
Just disappointed we'll never get another feud like Dane and R8ers. That was peak degeneracy.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:54 PM 09-12-2024

I wasn't talking about the cute family I'm sure our resident dentist has a very cute family like every other dentist I know!
You sure you're not talking about the hygienists?

Because every dentist has cute hygienists.

O.City won't confirm (but has never denied) that there's a store they go to in order to procure solid 7s with 2 kids under the age of 8 and a medium sized dog.

It's probably because they don't even have to go to the store anymore - they just get them shipped.

I'm convinced of it. They're Stepford Employees.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:54 PM 09-12-2024
Just disappointed we'll never get another feud like Dane and R8ers. That was peak degeneracy.
Speaking of, one of my favorite Dane moments was when he called Whitlock an Uncle Tom and didn't realize it was racist until after :-)

All love though, I miss Dane!
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:55 PM 09-12-2024
Was that when the Pedo 'guidelines' became a hard and fast rule?

Because man, Dane did NOT like being called a Pedo. Not one little bit.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:55 PM 09-12-2024
You sure you're not talking about the hygienists?

Because every dentist has cute hygienists.

O.City won't confirm (but has never denied) that there's a store they go to in order to procure solid 7s with 2 kids under the age of 8 and a medium sized dog.

It's probably because they don't even have to go to the store anymore - they just get them shipped.

I'm convinced of it. They're Stepford Employees.

My dentist must have a terrible plug for hygienists because their's is NOT cute.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:56 PM 09-12-2024

My dentist must have a terrible plug for hygienists because their's is NOT cute.
That dude isn't licensed.

Dr. Nick is cleaning your teeth, bro.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:57 PM 09-12-2024
Yep. And the funniest bit was he kind of asked for it. iIRC he said something along the lines of R8ers underage daughter being a sex worker.
[Reply]
Page 55 of 58
« First < 5455152535455 565758 >
Up