ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 55 of 57
« First < 5455152535455 5657 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Who should we trade for if Rice is out?
Titty Meat 03:10 PM 09-29-2024
Discuss...
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 12:12 PM Today
Originally Posted by MIAdragon:
Anything is possible if you're willing to spend what it takes.
Agreed. Patriots wheeled and dealed for years. There should be sellers who are ok with trading to us as long as the value is right. It’s probably more a matter of how aggressive we want to be
[Reply]
Balto 12:16 PM Today
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Agreed. Patriots wheeled and dealed for years. There should be sellers who are ok with trading to us as long as the value is right. It’s probably more a matter of how aggressive we want to be
Brown get:
2025 3rd rounder

Chiefs get:
Cooper
[Reply]
crispystl 12:17 PM Today
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
The one thing about Robinson is he was always open for us. He is terrific playing off script and much as we’ve tried to keep mahomes from being jittery, having that kind of unscripted bailout option would help.double points because he can also provide some intermediate route help. He is not a primary or secondary option and LA is learning that quickly, and we learned that the hard way too. But he’s a nice role player when surrounded with weapons
If he keeps Sigh off the field it will be a huge improvement. As others have mentioned he was nails at the scramble drill too. He must've played quite a bit of sandlot football growing up.
[Reply]
O.city 12:22 PM Today
It ain't gonna cost a third for Cooper.

Maybe a 4th tops. I'd guess more like a 5th.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 12:25 PM Today
Originally Posted by crispystl:
If he keeps Sigh off the field it will be a huge improvement. As others have mentioned he was nails at the scramble drill too. He must've played quite a bit of sandlot football growing up.
He is a unique role player. Feel like he doesn’t play well in structure. I remember him lining up wrong or running the wrong routes and obviously running backwards at times. But yeah he seems to have that street ball mentality that when a play breaks down he has very natural instincts for where to go. It’s a weapon that is uniquely valuable to mahomes
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:35 PM Today
Originally Posted by O.city:

Hope so. But I wouldn't balk at a third. Not given the state of the WR room as is. Just need Veach to get Mahomes some real help, for the threepeat.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 12:57 PM Today
Originally Posted by Balto:
Brown get:
2025 3rd rounder

Chiefs get:
Cooper
Hmmm not sure I love that, he was traded to the Browns for a 5th and later pick swaps but if it wins us a 3-peat that's probably fine but I'd ask for a 4th round swap or a 5th in return as well.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 01:11 PM Today
I think Andy showed his cards with the "someone with familiarity with the offense" comment.

I feel like they'll deal for someone who can make an immediate impact, or they won't make a move at all.
[Reply]
O.city 01:27 PM Today
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
I think Andy showed his cards with the "someone with familiarity with the offense" comment.

I feel like they'll deal for someone who can make an immediate impact, or they won't make a move at all.
If he's in fact done for the year....I don't see how you can't make some kind of move. If Hollywood were around....maybe.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 01:33 PM Today

Kirk.
[Reply]
BWillie 01:37 PM Today

I will have a party
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:38 PM Today

D-Rob coming to town, ya'll!!!
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:39 PM Today
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
D-Rob coming to town, ya'll!!!
I mean...he'd be an upgrade on Skyy Mooore and/or Justyn Ross. So why not?

probably wouldn't cost anything more than a pick swap. We give them a 6th, they give us a 7th or something like that.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 01:42 PM Today
If he's in fact done for the year....I don't see how you can't make some kind of move. If Hollywood were around....maybe.
There's not a team out there looking to do us any favors. Also not a ton of teams out there that are willing to give up on their season this early.

Best bet to get someone other than DeMarcus or MVS/Toney is if Dionte's representation goes to the Panthers and tells them he's not resigning and trade him to KC.

Cleveland isn't smart enough to throw in the towel, IMO

And even then - with both of those guys, we're losing weeks if not months learning the playbook.
[Reply]
O.city 01:56 PM Today
There's not a team out there looking to do us any favors. Also not a ton of teams out there that are willing to give up on their season this early.

Best bet to get someone other than DeMarcus or MVS/Toney is if Dionte's representation goes to the Panthers and tells them he's not resigning and trade him to KC.

Cleveland isn't smart enough to throw in the towel, IMO

And even then - with both of those guys, we're losing weeks if not months learning the playbook.
I think the "no one wants to help Kc out" thing is overblown. Teams not wanting to get value and or draft picks just because it's KC is just dumb business.

The Browns moved Coopers deal around to trade him it appears, whether it gets done or not is another thing.

There's no "good" options at this point. If we're gonna go with "needs to know the playbook" (shit I've used alot of quotation marks in this post)....go throw a 1 at the Dolphins for Tyreek.
[Reply]
Page 55 of 57
« First < 5455152535455 5657 >
Up