ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 54 of 58
« First < 4445051525354 55565758 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyreek Hill arrested?
staylor26 08:54 AM 09-08-2024

TYREEK HILL ARRESTED BEFORE OPENING KICKOFF RIGHT OUTSIDE HARD ROCK STADIUM #nfl #nflopeningday #fantasyfootball #espn #miami #MiamiDolphins pic.twitter.com/9MtCikLMcS

— Nolan (@NolanFried73315) September 8, 2024

Dolphins WR Tyreek Hill was detained by police today entering the stadium for a driving violation, per his agent Drew Rosenhaus. But Rosenhaus said Hill will play today.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) September 8, 2024

[Reply]
ghak99 02:17 PM 09-12-2024
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I’m boutta head to the store. What kinda sub you want?
If you're still there, get me a fried chicken sub. You know the side.

Thanks bro.
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:20 PM 09-12-2024
Delano is one of the biggest woke, virtue signaling jackoffs on the board
[Reply]
staylor26 02:21 PM 09-12-2024
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Delano is one of the biggest woke, virtue signaling jackoffs on the board
I just find it hilarious that he's comparing me to a serial killer for basically being an asshole when he's been following me around ever since we had one negative interaction.

One of us is acting like a psychopath, and it's definitely not me :-)
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:24 PM 09-12-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I just find it hilarious that he's comparing me to a serial killer for basically being an asshole when he's been following me around ever since we had one negative interaction.

He has gone completely unhinged in DC threads several times. Projection is a real thing.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:27 PM 09-12-2024
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
He has gone completely unhinged in DC threads several times. Projection is a real thing.
I've had a lot of arguments and gone back and forth with many different people on CP and I don't recall somebody ever being so butthurt over one single interaction. It's really fucking weird. It wasn't even anything THAT serious, I'm pretty sure it was Butker related.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:29 PM 09-12-2024
I've had a lot of arguments and back and forths with many different people on CP and I don't recall somebody ever being so butthurt over one single interaction. It's really fucking weird.
Eh - don't worry yourself about it too much.

About half his posts 'round here are about someone else that posts 'round here.

He's not obsessed with you - he's just not a very interesting poster.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:30 PM 09-12-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Eh - don't worry yourself about it too much.

About half his posts 'round here are about someone else that posts 'round here.

He's not obsessed with you - he's just not a very interesting poster.
Fair enough. I honestly don't even really remember him beyond our interactions, so you're probably right about him just being a bore. I did notice that he will pretend to care about a topic/argument when it's obvious he's just trying to pile on.
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:31 PM 09-12-2024

He does it with several people here, including me

I've literally never once quoted him to attempt interaction, except when he's swooped in outta the clear blue sky, and quoted me first to attempt some lame ass smear

He's an attention seeking, virtue signaling douchebag
[Reply]
ToxSocks 02:32 PM 09-12-2024
I like Mecca and Staylor just fine, so im not gonna jump in this too much.

But i will say this: Had Mecca said some shit like that to me, i woulda handled it way worse than Staylor did.

It woulda been pages of me cussing him the fuck out and talkin' mad shit by now. Just throwin' that out there.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:33 PM 09-12-2024
Fair enough. I honestly don't even really remember him beyond our interactions, so you're probably right about him just being a bore. I did notice that he will pretend to care about a topic/argument when it's obvious he's just trying to pile on.
"...Small minds discuss people"

When you don't have ideas and aren't well informed enough to discuss events, then what are you left with?

Folks like that, you just shrug and move along.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:33 PM 09-12-2024
Originally Posted by ToxSocks:

But i will say this: Had Mecca said some shit like that to me, i woulda handled it way worse than Staylor did.

It woulda been pages of me cussing him the fuck out and talkin' mad shit by now. Just throwin' that out there.
Yea, I let him off the hook pretty easy, but that's because I'm not easily offended.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:37 PM 09-12-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
"...Small minds discuss people"

When you don't have ideas and aren't well informed enough to discuss events, then what are you left with?

Folks like that, you just shrug and move along.
I shall take your advice on this one and ignore him from now on.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:39 PM 09-12-2024
Originally Posted by ToxSocks:

It would've been fucking hilarious if he didn't ruin it by being a smarmy cunt.

Mecca slinging one of the most obscure slurs you'll ever see in a random internet slap fight is peak absurd comedy, especially given his normal disposition.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:42 PM 09-12-2024
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
It would've been fucking hilarious if he didn't ruin it by being a smarmy cunt.

Mecca slinging one of the most obscure slurs you'll ever see in a random internet slap fight is peak absurd comedy, especially given his normal disposition.
It's so obscure that I didn't even know what it meant as a Cuban :-)

I'm like 99% sure anybody under 50 who isn't a commie has never even heard it. It reeks of something he's heard in his commie bubble and I believe he genuinely doesn't think it's a slur because he's brainwashed.
[Reply]
O.city 02:46 PM 09-12-2024
I've had a lot of arguments and gone back and forth with many different people on CP and I don't recall somebody ever being so butthurt over one single interaction. It's really ****ing weird. It wasn't even anything THAT serious, I'm pretty sure it was Butker related.
You threatened my wife once, I ended up locking you in an armored truck
[Reply]
Page 54 of 58
« First < 4445051525354 55565758 >
Up