ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 54 of 55
« First < 4445051525354 55 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Kareem Hunt signs with the Chiefs [2024 edition]
wazu 01:43 PM 09-16-2024

With RB Isiah Pacheco expected to be sideliend 6-8 weeks, the Chiefs are bringing their former RB Kareem Hunt back to Kansas City for a Tuesday visit, per league sources. Hunt could help fill the Chiefs’ running back void. pic.twitter.com/nDzNGlrcuH

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) September 16, 2024

[Reply]
Easy 6 01:37 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Put CEH on practice squad
If he just HAS to be here then yeah, thats exactly where he belongs
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:40 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Lets be real here, losing in 2018 cost us 1 SB, but gained us Spags who got us 3 more we likely wouldn't have seen nearly that soon.

3:1 is a great trade off.
Sutton would've been subtly encouraged to 'retire'.

We were making moves towards a 4-3 defense the year before we actually made the transition. They'd already decided to move on from Bob.
[Reply]
philfree 02:00 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by DaFace:
They sent Ingram back down to the practice squad, so if they want 3 RBs (which they almost always do), he'll be active.
From a little investigation it looks like Hunt is on the active roster.
[Reply]
SAGA45 08:11 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Rausch:
We're all pulling for KC's best redemption story on the team. I'm all for a teary-eyed Hunt holding the Lombardi with tears jump cutting down his cheeks the next two years...
That's precisely what is happening. One of the most significant subplots of Super Bowl LIX is being written right now.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:23 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by SAGA45:
That's precisely what is happening. One of the most significant subplots of Super Bowl LIX is being written right now.
Shit, the way this team is calling plays he might have a shot at SB MVP if he's getting any kind of significant touches.
[Reply]
Monticore 08:32 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by SAGA45:
Toney the. hardman now hunt.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:49 PM Yesterday
Hunt may go off 2018 style for 150
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 02:06 AM Today
You know it's all about the 3peat when they bring Kareem back.
[Reply]
cl.brooklyn 05:26 AM Today
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Bite me. I'm tired of it and I don't care what you or anybody else thinks about it. Yeah, we're 3-0, but we could easily be 0-3 or anything in between.

I realize the issues. Our shiny new WR toy was broken out of the box. Starting RB is out. Offensive line is a work in progress. Kelce has clearly lost a step. Worthy is raw and still learning. All of it has taken a toll on Pat's play. And two of our first three opponents are rivals who passionately hate us and play out of the minds against us. And even if they weren't, we always get everybody's best game because everybody wants to knock us off the mountaintop.

31-14 would be a welcome change from this weekly gut-wrenching, down to the wire slog. That's frankly the sort of score one would expect from a back to back defending Super Bowl champion. It really isn't too much to ask to at least get it ONCE IN A WHILE.

Ummm, we totally do it on purpose because it furthers the narrative that the Chiefs are the unbeatable boogeyman. Blowing teams out can be written off to what’s expected, but these type of wins, combined with almost always capitalizing on a few timely and questionable penalties in our favor really sets the story.

What the league sees now is that even when the Chiefs look their most vulnerable, we’re still inevitable. You can take us down to the wire and you will still lose every time. Andy and Pat are sewing doubt into the minds of every GM, coach, and player. When playoffs come around, we’ve beaten these teams before we even take the field. Any given Sunday doesn’t apply to this team. There are no fluke wins. There is no 19-1 Patriots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 07:18 AM Today
Got a feeling Hunt scores a TD this weekend.
[Reply]
srvy 07:46 AM Today
Thomas Wolfe once said, “You can't go home again,” I hope Kareem puts that old book to rest and CEH out to pasture. I wish Clyde well but he needs to go.
[Reply]
srvy 09:13 AM Today
Actually, if push came to shove would it be a bad look for Kareem to set off a string of black cats on Clyde's first day back to practice?
[Reply]
LagunaSWana 09:38 AM Today
Good article on how the Chiefs have been a run-first team so far this season. Maybe this bodes well for Hunt's success in this offense versus how he performed last season in Cleveland.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:59 AM Today
LFG

[Reply]
jd1020 12:10 PM Today
Even if he has lost a step, if he just has the ability to make a defender miss a tackle would go a long way. There have been so many times since he left that a huge run was just begging to be made, but losing the 1 on 1 in open field has been a fucking given for our RBs.
[Reply]
Page 54 of 55
« First < 4445051525354 55 >
Up