ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 54 of 84
« First < 4445051525354 5556575864 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Kareem Hunt Thread*****
Dante84 08:38 PM 04-28-2017
Updates to come.

[Reply]
Halfcan 09:59 AM 10-06-2017
I hope that Hunt adds another 150 rushing yards and 3 TD's this weekend verse the Texans.

Pound the Rock Andy!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:29 PM 10-07-2017
This dude is sick.

Kareem Hunt is RB1 in the NFL right now, in large part because of his ability to create something from nothing. Also, I have a cold... pic.twitter.com/SxuHyxMKWV

— Seth Keysor (@RealMNchiefsfan) October 4, 2017

[Reply]
Easy 6 08:04 PM 10-07-2017
Dropped the LB like a Taser... great description

KC has always been preternaturally blessed with running backs, through all of my years we could at least always count on having great runners... its hard to dream up another team that has so consistently churned out crowd pleasing RBs

Hunt has been nothing short of amazing, business as usual in Kansas City
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 08:24 PM 10-07-2017
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Dropped the LB like a Taser... great description

KC has always been preternaturally blessed with running backs, through all of my years we could at least always count on having great runners... its hard to dream up another team that has so consistently churned out crowd pleasing RBs

Hunt has been nothing short of amazing, business as usual in Kansas City
where were you during the Bennett, hill, Morris years?
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:45 PM 10-07-2017
Hunt just a straight up stud.
[Reply]
penbrook 09:17 PM 10-07-2017
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Hunt just a straight up stud.
If Hunt could improve his pass blocking you’re looking at the best all around RB in the league
[Reply]
penbrook 10:38 PM 10-07-2017
Hunt needs 124 scrimmage Yards Sunday to break the all time record for
Most yards throughout first 5 games
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:48 PM 10-07-2017
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
where were you during the Bennett, hill, Morris years?
Those years were short lived

Nothing is ever perfect, but KC has an unmatched ability to find great backs regardless of era
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:59 PM 10-07-2017

Nothing is ever perfect, but KC has an unmatched ability to find great backs regardless of era
70’s and 80’s called and said “Hello”
[Reply]
milkman 04:18 AM 10-08-2017

You really don't know what you are talking about.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:54 AM 10-08-2017
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I'll never forget the frustration of the Donnell Bennett years. That was the 90's
[Reply]
jjchieffan 08:28 AM 10-08-2017

We have consistently had good backs beginning with finding Priest in the Vermeil years. Which is a pretty impressive streak. But prior to that, you can't say that. Yes, we traded for Marcus Allen and we had Okoye, Word and Williams for a while. But we had times in there where we had squat at running back.
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:43 AM 10-08-2017
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
The 70s were before my fandom, but the 80s brought us Delaney and Okoye
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 08:51 AM 10-08-2017
Originally Posted by penchief:
Nonsense. Before his body broke down his vision was on display in space. He ran a lot like Robert Smith, weaving his way down field by taking good early angles to beat defenders one after the other.
Lol, no.

He didn't make guys miss in the backfield.

He ran over DB's on the 2nd level.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 08:53 AM 10-08-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
There's a lot of revisionist history on LJ because of his shitty attitude and lack of production after 06.

05 and 06 he was absolutely elite in every way, though.
Firstly his attitude was shit when he arrived. Besides being a petulant whiner who thought everything was about him, he was also a low life woman beating dipshit.

He was great in 05, when KC had 3 HOFers on the OL and nobody ever touched him in the backfield. He was unstoppable if he got to full speed.

06 was a result of high volume and the number of times he ran the ball up his Center's ass with a running lane available was astounding.

My dislike of Larry Johnson isn't revisionist. I said in 05 that he was a flash in the pan back and KC should trade him while he has value. I compared him to Chris Warren, and said he'd wash out within 3 years. I gave him too much credit. Chris Warren lasted longer and gained more yards than LJ did.

I took heat for it then, but nobody can convince me it would have been the wrong move. Green Bay was ready to hand KC a king's ransom for the guy.

I don't know where this imaginary version of him came from where he was a patient elusive RB with good vision. He was exactly what I said he was from the day KC drafted him until he was ran out of town. I think Rudy Niswanger (however you spell that guy's name, don't care enough to look it up) still has LJ's helmet lodged in his ass.
[Reply]
Page 54 of 84
« First < 4445051525354 5556575864 > Last »
Up