« First < 3434950515253 54555657 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rashee Rice Injury Watch [placed on IR 10-3-24]
SHOWTIME 02:49 PM 09-29-2024
Did not look good
[Reply]
BossChief 07:56 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
who the fuck is this asshole?

I can write far better fan fiction. This is totally unimaginitive.

This is nothing more than connecting the dots while in grandmas basement.
[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 08:46 PM Yesterday
Rashees mom is a porch pirate. There's something wrong with this family. Hope he's ok tho
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 05:50 AM Today
Originally Posted by In58men:
Damn lol

She had to order a Mahomes jersey in her neighbor's name. She sleeps soundly in it now
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 06:40 AM Today
Welp....acorn and the oak.

Not sure I would look at a second contract for Rice unless it was for beans.

This family does not seem like the brightest.

Mmmmm, rice and beans.
[Reply]
BuckeyeTheDog 06:51 AM Today
I talked to a high, high Chiefs exec who would know about Rashee (trust me on that).

He started pointing at his knee and telling me the situation (don’t trust me to get the medical terminology right).

- The ACL is not torn.
- I don’t remember him saying anything about bone bruising or a meniscus. Maybe a given? But is wasn’t THE problem.
- The real question is a PCL (?) and whether it is torn or stretched, and they still aren’t 100% sure.
- If it’s stretched, it’s a six week recovery time (projected).
- If it’s torn, it’s six months.

- They hope the swelling is down soon enough to really be able to tell. And to pray for Rashee.

I can’t believe I didn’t ask him about trades but I only had so much time in the situation and my time was up. The exec was very gracious, but seemed to definitely be juggling things, which, umm, would make sense.
[Reply]
KCUnited 07:22 AM Today
Damn lol

I'm even more convinced that it was Shee's mom driving the Lambo

HE GOOD
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:37 AM Today
Originally Posted by BuckeyeTheDog:
I talked to a high, high Chiefs exec who would know about Rashee (trust me on that).

He started pointing at his knee and telling me the situation (don’t trust me to get the medical terminology right).

- The ACL is not torn.
- I don’t remember him saying anything about bone bruising or a meniscus. Maybe a given? But is wasn’t THE problem.
- The real question is a PCL (?) and whether it is torn or stretched, and they still aren’t 100% sure.

- They hope the swelling is down soon enough to really be able to tell. And to pray for Rashee.

I can’t believe I didn’t ask him about trades but I only had so much time in the situation and my time was up. The exec was very gracious, but seemed to definitely be juggling things, which, umm, would make sense.
Makes way more sense to me anyhow. The knee extension would stress the PCL quite a bit. Knew a kid in HS football who hyperextended his knee (think more like Nick Chubb, VERY gross), and his PCL was torn.

Prayers up, we got a shot here
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 07:55 AM Today
Originally Posted by BuckeyeTheDog:

- The ACL is not torn.

If it was torn the MRI would be showing it just like an ACL tear.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:03 AM Today
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Denny Krew...
Ricky mult?
[Reply]
stumppy 08:09 AM Today
WTF

That's the kind of person who would cause a multi-car crash and run away laughing about it.

Damn lol

[Reply]
Monticore 08:13 AM Today
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
If it was torn the MRI would be showing it just like an ACL tear.
MRI are not 100%

The overall agreement across all MRI results between the two radiologists was good (kappa = 0.83, P < 0.001). MRI was found to have high sensitivity (90.7%) and moderate specificity (63.6%) in the diagnosis of injuries to the ACL; high sensitivity (90.4%) and moderate specificity (50%) in the diagnosis of injuries to the PCL; moderate sensitivity (79.1%) and low specificity (46.7%) in the diagnosis of injuries to the MCL; fair sensitivity (55.6%) and moderate specificity (68.4%) in the diagnosis of injuries to the LCL; fair sensitivity (61.5%) and low specificity (39.4%) in the diagnosis of injuries to the meniscus. The accuracy was good for ACL injuries (87.6%) and PCL injuries (84.5%), moderate for MCL injuries (69.1%) and LCL injuries (66.9%), low for the meniscus injuries (45.4%). The agreement between MRI results and intraoperative findings was moderate in the ACL injuries (kappa = 0.47) and PCL injuries (kappa = 0.39), poor in the MCL injuries (kappa = 0.26) and LCL injuries (kappa = 0.18), and meaningless in tears of the meniscus (Table ​(Table3).3). Only one of the 9 injured PLC was revealed by preoperative MRI, so the sensitivity and specificity cannot be calculated. The preoperative MR images of the injured ligaments
[Reply]
TEX 08:15 AM Today
Originally Posted by stumppy:
WTF

That's the kind of person who would cause a multi-car crash and run away laughing about it.
Exactly!!! It was SHE who was driving the Lambo in Dallas, and ran after the accident!

HE GOOD!
[Reply]
ptlyon 08:15 AM Today
Oh not this shit again
[Reply]
Monticore 08:15 AM Today
Reid made it sound like they will get the answer Monday , scope maybe?
[Reply]
Monticore 08:18 AM Today
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Makes way more sense to me anyhow. The knee extension would stress the PCL quite a bit. Knew a kid in HS football who hyperextended his knee (think more like Nick Chubb, VERY gross), and his PCL was torn.

Prayers up, we got a shot here
My friend’s son got a grade 1 tear of PCL sliding into the board dead on like Rice he missed maybe a week or two and played rest of season with a brace .
[Reply]
Page 53 of 58
« First < 3434950515253 54555657 > Last »
Up