Page 53 of 63
« First < 3434950515253 54555657 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***ALDS Game #1 Royals @ Yankees 10/05/24 GDT***
cmh6476 10:03 PM 10-04-2024

The Boys in the Bronx.#Postseason pic.twitter.com/azDh6UIXw9

— Kansas City Royals (@Royals) October 4, 2024

[Reply]
ChiTown 07:40 PM Yesterday
I like our chances of Erceg shuts them down in the 8th. We have the Top of our order ready to rock in the 9th
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 07:40 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll:
The MLB replay staff needs to be drawn and quartered. At the very least prosecuted and jailed.
And, after they’re thoroughly raped in the showers, we then draw and quarter them.
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 07:41 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Correct. The other team is trying too.

I swear. These ump/ref cucks always crack me up. No matter how bad a team gets fucked, they bend over backwards to blame their own team someway somehow.
Yeah, I don't get it. If you hit the corner, and it's a strike, but the umpire calls it a ball, and the batter is now up in the count 1-0 instead of 0-1, it completely changes the AB and how a pitcher can go after the hitter. It ain't rocket science.
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 07:43 PM Yesterday
HAHAHAH, AND OF COURSE, NOW THIS COCKSUCKER CALLS STRIKES.

Ri-goddamn-diculous.

Screwjob City.
[Reply]
cmh6476 07:43 PM Yesterday
MV0-4
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 07:43 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm:
Yeah, I don't get it. If you hit the corner, and it's a strike, but the umpire calls it a ball, and the batter is now up in the count 1-0 instead of 0-1, it completely changes the AB and how a pitcher can go after the hitter. It ain't rocket science.
The little things matter so much in baseball. It doesn’t take much for something questionable to put you in a hole.
[Reply]
GeorgeZimZam 07:43 PM Yesterday
Erceg feeling it.
[Reply]
PHOG 07:44 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm:
I's almost like they can be moar aggressive?
[Reply]
Why Not? 07:44 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Correct. The other team is trying too.

I swear. These ump/ref cucks always crack me up. No matter how bad a team gets ****ed, they bend over backwards to blame their own team someway somehow.
Weird take since that is exactly what all the players and coaches do. Again, it’s in no way justifying the shit fuck job MLB pulled tonight. It’s saying that you can only control what you can control. The Umps/MLB sucked. The bullpen sucked. Our biggest offensive threats sucked (at least through 8). All things can be true.
[Reply]
chiefsfan987 07:45 PM Yesterday
our core guys are going to have to come through for us to beat a team like the Yankees. hope they're up for it.
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 07:47 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by chiefsfan987:
our core guys are going to have to come through for us to beat a team like the Yankees. hope they're up for it.
I’m calling back-to-back homers for Witt and Pasquatch!
[Reply]
cmh6476 07:47 PM Yesterday
Singer in a closers role?
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 07:49 PM Yesterday
C'mon fellas. We can do this.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 07:49 PM Yesterday
Great job by Erceg!
[Reply]
cmh6476 07:49 PM Yesterday
Way to finish need to score captain obvious