ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 53 of 53
« First < 3434950515253
Nzoner's Game Room>Who should we trade for if Rice is out?
Titty Meat 03:10 PM 09-29-2024
Discuss...
[Reply]
TEX 08:20 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
Lots of good posts, here's my thoughts...

MIA should trade Tyreek? I get the sentiment, but no. They suck so bad this year that they'll be in position to draft a QB next offseason. They have great weapons, everyone already knew they were a QB away from any real success.

Panthers aren't moving Johnson.Ok, that leaves Hopkins and Cooper.

Amari is 2 years younger, cheaper, and played better last season...so he makes the most sense. But, I don't think Hopkins is a bad get either. Whichever! We could work Hopkins into our cap space pretty easily, we only really need a 1-yr rental anyways so his age doesn't matter that much. Also, say we decided we DID want to sign either to continue on in KC for 1 or 2 more seasons, Hopkins age might actually benefit us because maybe his new contract would be less than Coopers. After all, we'll be pursuing a 4-peat next year! Both are looking for a new deal after this season. Also, Hopkins played with M Brown before so maybe we could end up with both next season.

Imagine, Hopkins comes over for a 5th, Pachecco, Brown, Rice, and Omenihu all come back for the playoffs!!!

Hopkins/Cooper
Rice
Brown
Worthy
JuJu
Watson
+
Kelce
Gray
+
Pachecco
Hunt
Steele
Perine

That's a lot of weapons for Andy & Pat to play with!
No to Hopkins. Dude is damaged goods. He wont last the season.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 09:15 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by TEX:
No to Hopkins. Dude is damaged goods. He wont last the season.
Another fair take, sounds like he might have a nagging leg injury currently.

Amari then.

I'm sold.
[Reply]
Page 53 of 53
« First < 3434950515253
Up